You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Itchy GTR
 Rep: 5 

Re: Axl currently married?

Itchy GTR wrote:

Folks exceuse me if I posted this in the wrong area but I'd like to know if Axl is currently married now. I read somewhere here in an interview (not sure who it was) that Axl is married.
If so let me know and to whom???
Thanks .......:cool:

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i think he was only ever married once...to erin everly (SCOM vid chicky)

but that was like 3 months or something...i could be wrong but i dont think so smile

They married in late April 1990 and the marriage was annulled in January 1991.

They apparantely separated only a month after the wedding, but she then became pregnant and they decided to stay together until she suffered a miscarriage in October 1990.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ Pretty upsetting. Goes to show that even someone like a rockstar doesn't have it easy.

AtariLegend wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:

They married in late April 1990 and the marriage was annulled in January 1991.

They apparantely separated only a month after the wedding, but she then became pregnant and they decided to stay together until she suffered a miscarriage in October 1990.

"Street Of Dreams"?

Itchy GTR
 Rep: 5 

Itchy GTR wrote:

Thanks to all. Sorry to hear about the miscarriage. sad

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

The marriage was plagued by issues. Just like that miscarriage... Everly claimed that it was during one of Axl's physically abusive moments, and he kicked her in her stomach, that caused the miscarriage. I believe Axl denied it.

There were several issues of physical abuse by Axl towards Erin, and verbal abuse by Erin towards Axl.

I want to say (could be wrong), but Erin actually married Axl because Axl threatened suicide, if she didn't.

There was a court issue that came out in People magazine, just as one example, where Axl tied up and gagged Erin naked, and threw her in a closet when one of Erin's friends came by to talk. Axl talked to the friend, and told the friend Erin wasn't there, and then after the friend left, Axl pulled Erin out of the closet, fucked her in the ass, and then forced her to suck him off. Axl I believe said that it happened, but she consented, and she denied that.

When Stephanie Seymour sued Axl for physical abuse, Erin joined her case against Axl... a major blow to his defense.

It was really flat out hell. And fyi, i've always believed November Rain was about the decline of him and Erin's relationship and the miscarriage. I think Street of Dreams is about Stephanie.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

The marriage was plagued by issues. Just like that miscarriage... Everly claimed that it was during one of Axl's physically abusive moments, and he kicked her in her stomach, that caused the miscarriage. I believe Axl denied it.

There were several issues of physical abuse by Axl towards Erin, and verbal abuse by Erin towards Axl.

I want to say (could be wrong), but Erin actually married Axl because Axl threatened suicide, if she didn't.

that doesnt make any sense its stupid if she did that it was becuase she wanted it because if someone tells you that you will said ok kill your self if the guy is that mad and i think that a lot of people lie to get money so i think that she lied

AtariLegend wrote:

I think, even the the "Mick Wall" book had people saying Erin wasn't good for him...

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I used to hate Mick Wall but I've changed my mind about him, I havnt read the book he wrote and I'm not that sure he was in the best place to write a fair balanced book. But I do think he calls it down the line and he has a lot more to his Curriculum Vitae than Get In The Ring, I enjoy his work on other bands.

He did a radio show on Planet Rock around the time of the album release, it was kind of the story about Axl and the making of the cd, with the new songs played through. It was pretty good and very complimentary, even slightly sorrowful about Axl troubles.

Board footer