You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Chinese Democracy/Rock Band 2 (Tracks Leaking?)

James wrote:
Coma wrote:
Neemo wrote:
madagas wrote:

I haven't seen what is in there, but without the lyrics from Axl himself, I am sure they are not exactly correct. Axl is tough to understand sometimes so I want to see them from the man himself.

I am not being critical of the site...just being critical of the shitty lyrics published on the official release....that really bugs me.

yeah i already edited what was in the book...to the best of my ability, changed a coupel glaring mistakes and added in a few missing lines here and there, when i wasnt sure i let the book take precidence obviously

can you give me that booklet that you made? please i wanna reprint the whole booklet with the new stuff an with good booklet ...

Do you see the side bar on the left of the index?

Those aren't just pictures. wink

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:

sorry about my ignorance but where do i have to click? big_smile

sorry for disturbing

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

You're not disturbing. If you want the slightly revamped lyrics, simply click on 'GNR songs' on the left, scroll down until you get to the Chinese Democracy tracks.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

the 6 pic of the gnr cds on the right are links, below them is a link to the gnr discography that Aussie and i assembled...if you click t his link each song title is linked to a thread with lyrics, i've done my best to have the lyrics corrected

http://www.gnrevolution.com/disc.php?id=3361

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:

thanks guys

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

It's rarely ever available at midnight. It'll be up on the 360 Marketplace at 5AM Eastern, and 2AM Pacific. For PS3, it goes up usually around 2PM Pacific.

Watch:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/elilasol- … -rock-band

Thanks to bucketheader from HTGTH.

BrokenGlassNCigs

This is specifically for James Lofton...cause I know he's been wanting to hear this solo by itself ever since the Rio 2001 bootlegs leaked.

Here you go, buddy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN3Vd_dS … annel_page

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I'm never really had an interest in these type of games but after watching some of those videos, it looks like so much fun!! I'm very tempted.

Damn, Madagascar sounds so much better without the samples drowning out that glorious solo!! It has to be one of the best solos on the album and yet its the lowest on the final mix, disgraceful.
Is there a reason why the samples are not there, or can you just choose to edit them out?

That darn album has got to have a new lease of life in it, there's just too many good songs.

BrokenGlassNCigs

Harmonix/MTV probably couldn't secure the rights to all those movies and ancient MLK quotes, so they listened deeply to Bucket's solo and said "fuck the speech, keep the solo loud and clear."

I'm only speculating.

Board footer