You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Where is the Better Video..?

Axlin16 wrote:

Apparently all of these people in this thread are 'bitching'.

It's a shame that truth = bitching today. In my world cats like Buzzsaw are heroes, and not villians. 5 months ago when the album was being released, no, but now, time has vindicated his take on the situation.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

You need a higher standard for your heroes.

I have no doubt that Axl wanted a video out. And I have no doubt that no one on this board has any idea about what's going on inside this band or what the real reasons are.

I'm not questioning Axl's sincerity or intentions involving this band/album/videos. And just because I'm not seeing a Better video doesn't mean I'll be lining up to listen to a cat who does nothing but bitch day in and day out, and acts like an ex-husband who can't get over his ex-wife 20 years after the divorce.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Whoa, whoa here. Heroes and villains?

Let's put down the crack pipe people. This is just an internet fan site for a joke of a band past it's prime that includes a few of us nerds that are hard-core enough to care.

We all care; just in our own way. No one is more right to believe what they want to believe. The truth is out there, but none of us know it. And to pretend we do, well, isn't that what fan forums are about?

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

You need a higher standard for your heroes.

I have no doubt that Axl wanted a video out. And I have no doubt that no one on this board has any idea about what's going on inside this band or what the real reasons are.

I think one reason why a lot of us are bitching is that we've seen this movie before.  When things get promised--say an album---and it doesn't show up and
there's nothing but lame excuses or silence, it saps your enthusiasm for the brand name.  At some point it would be nice if they did stuff like a normal band and just released material every few years or so.  I'm not even talking about new music either.  By all accounts, Axl has an entire shitload of live GNR performances in his vault.  Why not release a two dvd set of live performances?  One would feature original GNR and I'd prefer to see the last show in Argentina, but I wouldn't complain if he picked the Ritz show.  The other dvd would be of new Gnr live performance--RIR  III, Hammerstein 2006 etc.  It would give the fans--old and new--something positive to talk about and he'd make a lot of money and make people happy.  It'd also tide over fans until the next supposed album.

But I think it makes too much sense for the band to ever consider this.  Sigh

AtariLegend wrote:

You're all "bitching", the fact that you people feel the need to argue with other people for "bitching" kind of suggests something.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

In my world cats like Buzzsaw are heroes, and not villians.

mine too

Axlin08 wrote:

It's a shame that truth = bitching today.

i see a big difference.

pointing out the obvious and always dwelling on the negative is an unhealthy way to live and it bothers some people to have to hear it all the time from certain people. you can be realistic and still be positive in life and on the gnr boards. although, i am not sure which place would be more difficult to stay positive. suppose it depends on your life experiences.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:

Im not POSTING anymore .l. big_smile this site is full of really pessimist people and if you hate the fucking band and you have no hopes on it just dont post in this site

Goodbye
Coma

after six pages you still dont know why im NOT POSTING look at what youre saying PLEASE

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Not everything negative said is true however. Around the start of last year Buz was saying that the album would NEVER come out.

I don't like the propoganda at places like HTGTH, but I think we need to be careful not to go too far negative as well.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer