You are not logged in. Please register or login.

sic.
 Rep: 150 

Re: Another Year Almost Gone By

sic. wrote:

To be clear, what Mysteron actually said was

Mysteron wrote:

The delay is being caused by the record company. The ball is in their court now.

- HTGTH

Does this mean (he said) CD's mastered? Not necessarily.
Does this mean (he said) CD's turned over to the label? Not necessarily.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

Settle down, chief.

Merely suggesting that people should take Mysteron's info as is, without reading out nuggets of info that aren't there to begin with. He's saying the label is currently holding back the CD release. I personally tend to give Mysteron the benefit of a doubt in these things.

So I do believe him.

Sky Dog wrote:

If you don't think Mysteron has direct ties to the band, you are crazy. Unfortunately, he isn't Axl. So in the end, what he says is sort of meaningless. 17

AtariLegend wrote:

I don't thinks it's a lie...

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

The whole 'Mysteron' thing used to be vaguely interesting in the Dark Ages of GNR, almost like a glow worm keeping the feint hope of a new GNR album alive. Now it just seems a bit childish to me. I just don't get what the point of him/her is - if there was something to say then the band could say it, if there's nothing interesting then just keep your mouth shut.

But I guess they like it that way, to keep people coming back

starsko
 Rep: 6 

starsko wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

It sucks to see Slash the only guy in GnR history being recognized there.

I can live with it !:slash:

By the way, bring bringbackadler back please. He's great.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

it still kinda shitty that there was a case for slash and not for axl.

I'd expect it's because that kind of display tends to be somewhat fickle and trend driven doesn't it? Like at the moment slash is in the media alot cos VR have been touring (until this drug incident), then theres the book publicity, and of course the saturation campaigning (at least in Australia) about guitar hero 3 comming out. So he is kinda fresh in the mind. Meanwhile Axl has had a relatively quiet year in comparision, he did a sucessful tour of Australia and stuff, but he hasn't been as all over the media as Slash at the moment.
But I wouldn't see it as them entering into a Slash vs Axl debate..maybe they just rotated it cos it would look good at the newest store or something.

I wouldn't sweat it, at the end of the day in rock history, Slash will be looked upon as one of the greatest guitarists of our age, and Axl will be remembered as one of the greatest front men and vocalists.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer