You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Axl on Twitter?

Neemo wrote:

who the fuck knows...there are too many douche bag faker on gnr boards...could be Axl, could just as easily be some random idiot

he twittering with bumble, baz and bubbles and going on about working on protools for a new track..again who knows anymore

It's definitely Bumblefoot, I know for a fact he's been back and forth to LA for months now [mostly been in LA],  Jen and I comment back and forth on Facebook. 

Would BBF talk to some who is impersonating Axl.    I dunno.

Actually I just looked more into this and I don't see BBF or Baz blogging anything back to the supposed Axl.   He is blogging to them, I can see that but I don't see @therealWar on either Bumble or Baz or Bubbles.   It's more then likely bull cacca that it's him.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Actually I just looked more into this and I don't see BBF or Baz blogging anything back to the supposed Axl.   He is blogging to them, I can see that but I don't see @therealWar on either Bumble or Baz or Bubbles.   It's more then likely bull cacca that it's him.

Good observation. I don't know jack shit about Twitter but I figured Ron being on there didn't mean it was 100% kosher.

I hate fake celeb accounts. Myspace used to be loaded with them a few years back.

James Lofton wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Good observation. I don't know jack shit about Twitter but I figured Ron being on there didn't mean it was 100% kosher.

I hate fake celeb accounts. Myspace used to be loaded with them a few years back.

I know, someone trying to claim their 15mins as someone else.    Good observations by you with spelling vocalist wrong and the web page.  I was saying to myself good ole James spotting that!  smile

AtariLegend wrote:

Axl spent almost a decade not touring and not giving interviews, I doubt he's going to be giving updates on his "World Of Warcraft" Exp. Levels every 15 minutes via twitter.

...And nice to see "DTJ" posting in open forum again.

James

James wrote:

Any Twitter nuts here? I decided to sign up for shits and giggles. Funny though, like one minute after signing up I got a "follower". I assume its some sort of spam shit. If not, apologies to whoever added me.

How do you respond, and where does it go? When you click reply, the @ sign shows up in the box. Do you leave that there?

I'm getting too old for this shit. 14 I guess I can see why this texting generation loves this fad though.

If you feel like adding me.....

http://twitter.com/GNRevolution

.....although I wont be using it often. I may not even use it at all. Only Twitter profiles I've seen are of Bumblefoot, M.I.A., and Rye Rye.

AtariLegend wrote:

Notice how one of the people "TheRealWar" is following is called "Dolphin"?

James

James wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Yeah and thats when I knew it was fake. 14 Had the spelling and GNR link been perfect, that would have sealed the deal of its lack of authenticity.

James Lofton wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Yeah and thats when I knew it was fake. 14 Had the spelling and GNR link been perfect, that would have sealed the deal of its lack of authenticity.

It's funny because that completely went through my head as well!!

Thanks Atari for the comment above about myself posting again. 15

James, I didn't even know what Twitter was until last night but used my husbands Fthebullies T shirt shop account which he never uses to post one post at the supposed Axl to just to see what the answer would be, why he's blogging on there.
I won't be Twittering anytime soon I can tell ya that.  LOL

I think I am gonna send an email to BBF too just to see what he has to say about this.

Board footer