You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

Re: Is this paxcow?

mickronson wrote:

or is it pascow, cant remember
not called pascow/paxcow tho on the loaded forum..

"axl isn't a dick or an asshole or anything bad. he is one of the sweetest, smartest, and most hilarious people ever! it's pretty sad that he is so misunderstood. i wish duff would stick up for axl once in a while when you're all talking shit. it would be nice, especially since duff and axl still talk"

"from what i've been told, they have talked to each other plenty this year. ask duff if that's true. maybe he just doesn't want to admit it publicly."

"i could say. but you guys should ask duff and see if he denys it. i don't see why he would."

just sounds similar.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

mickronson

mickronson wrote:

and a pm from them I got..when i said I might know them from another forum.
Subject:      forum?
      what forum? Very Happy btw- axl is the one who told me he's talking to duff, but i won't post that for everyone to see. i'm not trying to be cryptic, i just stick up for him online because it's hard for me to see people talking shit about him. he's my friend and he's a GOOD person. hence why duff talks to him. duff knows. Very Happy

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

She sounds like a bit of a nutter. Her message is just missing the words "He came to see me one night in his spaceship" to seal the deal.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I think she got banned for having a public meltdown.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah Olorin is right Russ. Pax was banned or something similar, because when we started talking about the tour not happening this year, for whatever reason, she told us all "fuck you all", and asked to be banned.

Paxcow is a Karen wannabe. Which is even sadder. I've seen Paxcow many times before. I actually think I know who they are, from previous forums, but I don't want to say, so not to discredit a potential other poster in the community. But if they are who I think they are... they are WAY out there, and have NEVER spoken to Axl Rose in their entire life, other than through their own mind.

mickronson

mickronson wrote:

I get the feeling its Pascow but regardless, i`m gonna keep an eye on her

mickronson

mickronson wrote:

that settles it

Username:      Paxcow
Title:     Premium Member