You are not logged in. Please register or login.

GNRBABY
 Rep: 4 

Re: NIN breaks up (calls it quits after Bonnaroo)

GNRBABY wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Neemo wrote:

like downliner said...this isn't gnr news

What about as a bring back Finck topic?

That is why I thought it was all good in the GNR forum... Obviously we care about Robin.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Hard to believe, but I think he'll do a solo album or two. And tour under "Trent Reznor" with a backup band.  Strat, yeah, they're almost a solo project already. I guess he figures after that, he won't want to be doing Head Like a Hole or Closer at 55. Then again, The Who's still plays My Generation, singing "Hope I die before I get old"

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

if Robin is announced as returning then i guess we'll have a thread about it...besides i thought the DJ Ashba thread was for talking about Robin?

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

You're probably right PaSnow, "Trent Reznor project" or something like that will probably be the future of his namesake.

Strat, you're correct.  For the most part he's a one man show already with hired guns to complete his vision.

Downliner/Neemo...good move guys. I was a bit "on the fence" about it as Robin will now be freed up but this works better in this section imo as well.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

My guess is Robins not doing anything with GnR again. Those 9 years or whatever are probably looked at as "The dark years" by him. His contract was probably until the release date or record handed over to the label was done, then he was free & BAM! he bolted.

Who knows, myb Axl wouldn't want him back anyway, feels scorned. But regardless, I don't think he'll re-enter GnR. He'd probably rather start a band, or tour with someone rather quickly as backing band. Or just take some time off.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

They said on the radio that NiN is "done" after the European leg of the tour.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
GNRBABY wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Neemo wrote:

like downliner said...this isn't gnr news

That is why I thought it was all good in the GNR forum... Obviously we care about Robin.

At least 3 people do.

AtariLegend wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
GNRBABY wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

At least 3 people do.

Thankfully your opinion isn't that important anyway...  15

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

That's a fact you can't argue with, not an opinion.  At least 3 people care about Robin.  Are you going to argue otherwise?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

robin's wife, his mom and his dad?

Board footer