You are not logged in. Please register or login.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

Re: Some asshat trying to trash MSL

emcitymisfit wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqfIOoHrtJQ

Honestly, I don't see how this casts MSL in a negative light whatsoever.

I wonder if MSL is trying to bait people to come out of the woodwork and posted this video himself...we'll see.

emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit wrote:

at cd.com, they're already calling MSL a liar and a fraud, even though everything he's ever told us was proven true.

I don't see what he'd gain by lying about Live Free having the stuff.

All I know is that often times, forum moderators and supermembers have great deficiencies present in their real lives, and the control and "status" they have in their nerd communities is in response to that.

Hoarding those songs makes perfect sense in that context. Losers.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

From what I understand, no one else put out the Rockband files like he did, and that's what a lot of people were wanting. At least he released something which is more than anyone ranting against him has done.

It might be people wanted a new song, or they're jumping him because they want Axl or beta to "notice" them. Could be a bunch of things. It's hard to take most anything you read at Mygnr, HTGTH and CD.com serious. Those sites attract the most morons.

emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit wrote:

I can't believe it took me so long to get to this forum. It's really amazing. Even the morons here are better than the cream of the crop over there.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

MSL is dealing with people that are a creation of his own image.

Now everyone out there with something, is holding on to the "right moment" to become some sort of demi-god to the GN'R internet community.

Axl putting admins names in the liner notes was a brilliant move. Now we have a bunch of fucking geeks fighting over credit for being cool on message boards. And we all lose.

emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit wrote:

part of me really feels this is all part of the plan, though...

I also think that maybe that "leaks are coming douche" is the same "chicken dinner" asshole from the I'm Back thread.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:
mygnrsucks wrote:

part of me really feels this is all part of the plan, though...

I also think that maybe that "leaks are coming douche" is the same "chicken dinner" asshole from the I'm Back thread.

I think you're right.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

And we all lose.

We don't. We still have a good situation here at GN'R Evo. 22

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

True. We don't partake in those battles.

emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit wrote:

AAAAAAND poof goes the thread at CD.com.

Board footer