You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Whazup
 Rep: 6 

Re: check this guy out...

Whazup wrote:

CD2 STARTS NOW!!!

lol kidding

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

justbill
 Rep: 16 

justbill wrote:

If it happens, it happens. I'm not going to lose any sleep over wondering "What if? (with regards to the supposed music leaks out there)." If you've got the tunes that none of us heard before, just get it over with already. We'll be happy to say the words 'Thank you' to the one who completes such a dark task...

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

That's... about 8-10 songs. If he's not lying, and if it happens, I hope they're decent MP3s! GNR hoarders made some of the worst MP3s I've ever heard (on purpose?) <See the original leak of 'Better'>

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

Bring it on  :slash:

Whazup
 Rep: 6 

Whazup wrote:

before the topic was closed he sid that the bitrate for the songs he had varied with 320kps and 180kps  so the quality cant be that bad

Gagarin

Gagarin wrote:
Whazup wrote:

before the topic was closed he sid that the bitrate for the songs he had varied with 320kps and 180kps  so the quality cant be that bad

Specifics like that lower the probability a lie, but who knows.

180 must be some kind of VBR average... I don't remember that being a standard CBR setting.

But that's some good MP3-age. I wonder how much is tape-sourced...
CITR - tape sourced
TWAT 99 - tape
IRS 99 - tape
I BELIEVE Checkmate/General will be from a tape.

(Assuming he's not a liar AND attention feind)

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

FYI, the leak of the whole Chinese Democracy album that came out a few days before the 11/23 release was also 67mb.

Gagarin

Gagarin wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:

FYI, the leak of the whole Chinese Democracy album that came out a few days before the 11/23 release was also 67mb.

Yeah, but that was in iTunes AAC MPEG4 ... or whatever smile.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

I call BS on this one.

If he's trying to get the attention of hoarders, why do it through a board that's gonna shut down the topic in a matter of minutes?

Sounds like he's just another "clever" forum member trying the latest scam to try to pry one outta the hands of someone who has them.

Board footer