You are not logged in. Please register or login.

AL!VE
 Rep: -1 

Re: check this guy out...

AL!VE wrote:

OOOOOOO DDEEEEEEARRRR GOD!!! this guy is not lying he's telling the truth it's incredible he played to me over the phone 30 sec of Checkmate and The General it is amazing gooooooooodd!!!

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:
AL!VE wrote:

OOOOOOO DDEEEEEEARRRR GOD!!! this guy is not lying he's telling the truth it's incredible he played to me over the phone 30 sec of Checkmate and The General it is amazing gooooooooodd!!!

you liar i never thought that i will be posting again but i can't stand this kind of shit.. 17

darknemus
 Rep: 23 

darknemus wrote:

If there's any truth to this then I invite the person who supposedly has this to contact me and arrange to play it.  If its real - then I might be able to reciprocate in an.. intriguing manner.  (Don't read too much into that, folks.. I invite this person to contact me, though)

If there's NOT any truth to this (and that's my guess) - seriously, stop wasting server space with this crap  Go play some peggle or something.

-darknemus

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:

Hey everybody,

Just some points:

1. Incognito - 'a fool and his money are soon parted'.

2. "Calumfarq" (and all others who claim to have heard these songs); care to share with us the lyrics you heard?  That way we can tell if this is real or say, a fake from the past or some shit.

3. I know there are certain people - possibly reading this thread - who can tell me what's going on; well, now's your moment of magic.:)  (Edit: BTW: I mean what's really going on - I know this from reading the supposed "leaker"s posts.:))

4. I understood some new MSL stuff has leaked - an older version of "TWAT" and some "Prostitute" mixes, and "Chinese Democracy" '99?  Santa wanna hook me up?:) lol

5. I was gonna post about the Illitpress interview with Del James - but it seems that's already gone down?  Didn't think RazZ would pull it off....

Thanks,
AR

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
darknemus wrote:

If there's NOT any truth to this (and that's my guess) - seriously, stop wasting server space with this crap  Go play some peggle or something.

-darknemus

Amen!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Does anyone mind if i masturbate furiously to this thread? It's starting to feel like i'd fit right in.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Now I am confused.

darknemus wrote:

If there's any truth to this then I invite the person who supposedly has this to contact me and arrange to play it.  If its real - then I might be able to reciprocate in an.. intriguing manner.  (Don't read too much into that, folks.. I invite this person to contact me, though)

-darknemus

If you don't have a "new" song to swap, my mind just went to a sick place... You aren't meeting anyone in the backseat of a car, are yah Dark? 16

darknemus
 Rep: 23 

darknemus wrote:

lol - umm, no.  Sorry to ruin your fantasies of me.  tongue  I'm just here to offer my time / effort as a .. just another fan wink

-darknemus

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

if this guy really does have something then to show he means business he should drop this 30 second clip on megaupload idle threats are not gonna scare these guys into releasing unheard songs....if you actually leak something then it gets them thinking

just my 2 cents

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

He was pretty adamant about not leaking. He's bluffing about that, sadly.

Board footer