You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Dizzy's new myspaces

He's got a new one for his music.. some pretty good stuff. 22
http://www.myspace.com/dizzyreedmusic

and one for his 2008 tour in the works with Jizzy Pearl
http://www.myspace.com/dizzynjizzytour2008

add them!!

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Can't get to myspace at work...whens the tour?

Scabbie wrote:

Can't get to myspace at work...whens the tour?

early 2008, looks like they are still working the details out and looking for places to play.

****DIZZY REED of GUNS-N-ROSES and LOVE/HATE team up for 2008 tour!*****

***** DIZZY REED of GUNS-N-ROSES' -- HOOKERS AND BLOW and  JIZZY PEARL'S LOVE/HATE team up for 2008 tour !!!*****       

JIZZY PEARL will be performing the music of LOVE/HATE for the first time in North America in over 15 years, including the MTV hits "BLACKOUT IN THE RED ROOM", "WHY DO YOU THINK THEY CALL IT DOPE?" and "SPINNING WHEEL" and many more!

Next up is veteran GUNS-N-ROSES keyboardist DIZZY REED hitting the stage with what many have said is a cover band that has to be seen to be believed --- HOOKERS-N-BLOW. Dizzy and company's set includes a wide selection of the GUNS-N-ROSES catalogue, along with a healthy dose of straight-up rock classics. You never know who is gonna show up or what is gonna happen, but one thing is for certain, this one show you DO NOT want to miss!

NOW ACCEPTING OFFERS FOR EARLY 2008!!!!

FOR EXCLUSIVE BOOKING INFO CONTACT:
Sullivan D. Bigg
Bigg Time Entertainment, Inc. - Los Angeles
917 952-6425 Mobile (Preferred) / 818 817-7540 Office
818 267-5688 Fax
sullivan@biggtimeinc.com
www.biggtimeinc.com
AIM - BiggTimeEnt
California Talent Agency License TA-6601-1

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Not to put a damper on things, but with BBF doing his solo stuff, Fortus starting a tour with his old band, and this Hookers n Blow 08 tour, earliest anything GNR related can happen will be late spring/early summer.

If Hookers n Blow come somewhere near my area, I'm gonna go check it out.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

i fucking hate MySpace, why can't these guys just do simple, basic websites instead.
Everything on mySpace looks like shit, its hard to read, loads badly on different browsers, and is a general pain in the ass....

Jameslofton wrote:

Not to put a damper on things, but with BBF doing his solo stuff, Fortus starting a tour with his old band, and this Hookers n Blow 08 tour, earliest anything GNR related can happen will be late spring/early summer.

If Hookers n Blow come somewhere near my area, I'm gonna go check it out.

Agreed, it's already looking bleak for the first few months of 08 and we aren't even in 08 yet.  17

Board footer