You are not logged in. Please register or login.

JIP
 Rep: 10 

Re: DJ Ashba says GNR rehearses again!!

JIP wrote:

just finished up Producing/performing and mixing 3 brand new songs for Neil Diamond, Make sure to check it out on his new Christmas Album coming soon!!! Heading into rehearsals with GN'R. Hope your all well!! See ya soon!! Much Love!!!

from his facebook account..posted 6 mins ago

fuck yeah

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

DJ never accepted my friend frequest on facebook...so you're lucky!

This is VERY cool news though! I can't wait to hear DJ rock with GNR!

JIP
 Rep: 10 

JIP wrote:

he's got 5001 friends!!anyway..hope he accepts you
this is great news

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

He should be getting that phone call from Beta any minute now....

Anyway, killer news 22

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

That may have been the only time in the history of the universe that Neil Diamond, Christmas Album, and Guns N' Roses were ever used in a coherant sentence together. And I'm very happy about it.  22

johndivney wrote:

hope axl rehearses. i doubt it though. never has. at the very least i hope he's been getting himself fit enough for the shows. last time his voice wasn't great, especially on stuff like the Na-Na's on Better where he was just too out of breath to get through or hold them properly - if tommy or one of the players had a more melodious singing tone then they could take responsibility but i don't think thats a possibility. there's definite room for polish in the GnR show and i reckon practice could just about make perfect. it is axl that has been the weak link live last couple of tours...

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Looking forward to another 2 second clip of his SCOM solo.....

This pretty much confirms those Asian dates, or at least confirms its being considered. I do find it a bit funny the band needs months to rehearse when every other band rehearses for hours or days.

Will be interesting to see if a mini tour of sorts gets announced in preparation of the Asian shindig.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

johndivney wrote:

hope axl rehearses. i doubt it though. never has. at the very least i hope he's been getting himself fit enough for the shows. last time his voice wasn't great, especially on stuff like the Na-Na's on Better where he was just too out of breath to get through or hold them properly - if tommy or one of the players had a more melodious singing tone then they could take responsibility but i don't think thats a possibility.

Bumble's a solid singer - he has a pretty good set of pipes on him. Dunno what Ashba's singing voice is like - has he done any vocals for anything?

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

The reason this band needs months to rehearse is because every band is usually  always rehearsing or jamming together even if not all the members are there. Most bands only get together maybe a few weeks before the beginning of a tour to start touring.

Exactly.

And Guns N' Roses isn't the only band who does this, Metallica is another example.

Board footer