You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Come Together - Axl and Bruce Springsteen

Axl's last tv performance in 1994 until 2002

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9044FZ6R

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Downloading now thanks big_smile Is this audio or video (just so others know before deciding download)? I don't have either, though I did have an mp3 of this performance years ago.

EDIT : Finished downloading, for those that want to know this is a video file.

Filename: come together bruce-axl
Format: .mp4 [MPEG-4 Movie] (Quicktime recommended)
Filesize: 25Mb

Axl looks so uncomfortable during this performance.  Maybe it was the crowd he was playing to hmm Watching this video I'm not surprised he slipped in to one of his "silences", he seems to be lacking that enthusiasm he carried throughout the UYI tour.... playing just the one song maybe I shouldnt expect him to be as hyped up as usual.

Jeez, I am sorry, I should have specified what it was.

I dunno, I never got the jist he was uncomfortable during this.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

It was actually his idea. I do agree that he didn't seem all that enthused, but he must have wanted to do it or the performance wouldn't have happened. He asked Bruce about it like right before the performance.

AtariLegend wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

It was actually his idea. I do agree that he didn't seem all that enthused, but he must have wanted to do it or the performance wouldn't have happened. He asked Bruce about it like right before the performance.

I think I heard Rod Stewart & Elton John were supposed to perform together on stage, but Stewart didn't turn up (?), so they asked Springsteen who didn't want to do it, so then Axl got asked, he said yes, then Springsteen changed his mind. They suppposedly only had a few minutes to go over what they wanted to do.

^^ And Axl certainly doesn't look uncomfortable, it was probably a great honour to him.

Board footer