You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: ‘It was time to grow up,’ Lohan says of new life

James wrote:

LAS VEGAS - Lindsay Lohan surprised listeners of Las Vegas radio station Mix 94.1, when she called in earlier today.

Lohan made the call shortly after waking up at the behest of a friend who was trying to win Hannah Montana tickets for her two nieces. The station was running a contest to give tickets to the listener who could get the most famous person to call.

Despite calls from Slash, Lee Majors and 'Seinfeld's' the Soup Nazi, Lohan's call seemed to most surprise the DJs '” Mark and Mercedes.

'Yes, it's really me,' she said.

During the impromptu interview, Lohan opened up about her life, revealing she is a changed woman.

'I think that my life is different now and it's changed and I'm growing up and it was time to grow up,' she said. 'I've gone through a lot and I'm just a different person now.'

The actress said she is staying away from the tabloids in order to keep herself positive.

'I don't engage [in that],' Lohan said. 'I don't read it, because that just kind of puts other thoughts in your head and it brings you down, so I don't play into it.'

When asked how things were going in her family, including her relationship with her father, Lohan gushed.

'It's amazing,' she enthused. 'Everything is going so well.'

Also going well for Lohan? Her latest studio project.

'I'm working on my record actually,' Lohan said. 'I've been in the studio and it's going really well. I'm really excited because it's going to be more urban pop. '¦ It's exciting. It's good to be back in the studio.'

Lohan said her future plans including making a trip overseas to help those less fortunate.

'I'm so trying to go to Africa, and go overseas and work with some children '˜cause I really love children and it would be nice to give back,' she said.

And for those still wondering, according to the station's Web site, the woman who had Lohan call, did indeed win the Hannah Montana concert tickets.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I didn't know screwing another guy in rehab and begging the tabloids to buy some photos is considered a "new life".

This attempted image makeover is hilarious. Its not going to work. Everyone knows she's saying this crap because she's broke and wants a real career again so she can make more money.

Saying she is staying away from the tabloids when she tried selling them pictures a couple weeks ago is just too funny.

Even if she does try to stay away from them, its too late.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

How annoyed must Slash's friend be? I bet they thought they were nailed on to get the tickets, only to be beaten by a friend of Linsey Lohans...gutting.

Board footer