You are not logged in. Please register or login.

maguire22
 Rep: 11 

Re: Did you ever have a dream that was G&R related?

maguire22 wrote:

^^ She's certainly kept her looks. 22

I have dreams where I'm in a like arena-stadium environment, watching a band or something, and sometimes it;s GnR or NIN or whoevere, but like most dreams I have it's never that accurate.

My usual dream there is I'm trying to phone someone from a public phone box to get inside and the phone won't work (classic frustration etc) even though I'm typing in the right numbers, then I usually get in and I'm really upset that most people have left even  though the band's still on (kinda happened at GnR @ Milton Keynes, people left before the set was over to get trains etc) and stuff like that, so they're not really about the bands but about me getting obstacles and so on. neutral

I did read a theory that every character in your dream is an aspect of yourself so maybe whatevr the band represents to you is what it;s about (though I have no idea with my own what that could be)... 22

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Re: Did you ever have a dream that was G&R related?

Stepvhen wrote:

I had one in 2007 after the 06 hype when CD was expected any day. I dreamt that I met Axl and he asked me for help with CD. WE worked on the disk in the studio and then he told me he wanted it to be an immersive experience. We hired a choir and a cathedral and recorded and rehearsed with them when the place began to fill up and and it was about show time axl was still front of house teaching the choir new songs. He got cold feet and wanted to put it off. I talked him into pulling it together. He did and in that dream I heard music that I thought would be Chinese democracy. Couldn't remember a note when I woke up only that it blew me away.

Weird  Dream with very obvious references to the CD saga.

Board footer