You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Rumors of imminent marriage for Britney

James wrote:

Get ready, Las Vegas! Britney Spears is planning an encore. The troubled pop star wed childhood pal Jason Alexander Sin City-style in 2004 '” a union that lasted all of 55 hours. But according to Star Magazine, this time she wants to hitch her wagon to professional hanger-on Sam Lutfi.

In fact, an insider told the publication Britney already announced her marital ambitions to her lawyers and ex-hubby, Kevin Federline. '[The lawyers] begged her to at least get a prenup, but she didn't seem to be listening.'

K-Fed's none too happy, either. 'Kevin has seen Sam lose his temper,' said a family spy. 'We hear he swears a lot and makes very derogatory statements when he's alone with Brit. Kevin has forbidden Britney from having Sam around the boys. In fact, Kevin has threatened to get a restraining order. She'll lose custody if she allows Sam around them, Kevin will make sure of it.'

But will the danger of losing her kids be enough to keep Brit from heading down the aisle a third time? A Star source claims it's unlikely. 'Britney is completely under Sam's spell. Everyone sees through him, except her. I hear that he stays with her most of the time, and she pays for his food, his bar and restaurant tabs and his clothing. She takes car of everything.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone remember when I predicted this at the old site?:haha: I said how when the whole custody story started to lose steam, she would have a quickie marriage to another loser like K-Fed to keep her name in the media.

Notice how even the possibility of losing her kids doesn't even phase her decisions. Pathetic. The media needs to kill this bitch's career very soon. When her career is over, she might actually try and get cleaned up and put her life back together. The media is enabling this chaos by giving her the attention that she wants. Time to play "tough love".

Re: Rumors of imminent marriage for Britney

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

LOLOLOLOL

lmao

hehehe

oh shit

i should find out when and where so I can attend the service!

Board footer