You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: GN'R makes official tour announcement on MySpace

johndivney wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Lady Gaga is the reason there is no Better video. You read it here first.

Its more plausible than Lars being the hold up. At least Gaga might be whipping up a hit for the band. What's Lars gonna do...give someone a tennis lesson?

16 brilliant.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Lady Gaga is the reason there is no Better video. You read it here first.

Its more plausible than Lars being the hold up. At least Gaga might be whipping up a hit for the band. What's Lars gonna do...give someone a tennis lesson?

He could threaten to drum 16

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Olorin wrote:

video can be made on a shoestring.

No shit. Here's a video that cost 10 bucks to make....

He'd open an ancient can of Nordic Viking Vengeance.

Danish skulls for everyone! You would all be gone in a flash.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

James a video is a waste of money now cause in the States I don't think MTV plays videos anymore and in Canada MuchMusc hardly plays videos anymore.  So basically your left on youtube and there you can have fan made videos.  Radio singles are still worth it but videos.  Maybe I'm wrong but personally I haven't watched a music video in ages.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Sorry DCK, as Bumble and the others say - I don't go into the business side of things.

So why on earth mention it?

You simply don't get it.

You put up a claim to be *someone*. Then it's YOUR responsibility to support your claim and give us the documentation needed. It it not mine or ours responsibility to find it. "Go look at the HTGTH forum" doesn't count for shit.

Let's do an example;

Just like someone saying God exists and I saying God doesn't. Then it's not MY responsibility to try and prove God doesn't exist, but the other person responsibility to prove God does indeed exist, as he/she was the one putting forward the argument. Alright?

So give us some hard proof evidence and then I will treat you with respect.

Until then, you word counts as much as air.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

I live in the States and MTV1, MTV2, VH1, H1N1, and FUSE all play nothing but videos all morning.

I watch 'em.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I thought you guys would have more than that. I have a shitload to choose from, most of its pop music or dance though, but I do watch Scuzz which is strictly rock/hard rock, kerrang, NME or VH1 classics. I havnt watched MTV in years.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Olorin wrote:

video can be made on a shoestring.

No shit. Here's a video that cost 10 bucks to make....

Had no idea that they covered this song. Theme to the best TV of all time, The Wire.

But I'm not so much a fan of this version...thanks for sharing, anyways, though. MIA is super hot.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Just to add to this, whilst it is good these dates are on the Myspace it still doesn't really count as an official announcement.

Board footer