You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: Flashforward

My friend got me into it the other week and I'm hooked, really enjoying it. I'm not a big TV watcher really and could count the shows I look forward to on one hand but this is fast becoming my must see programme.  Anybody else been watching this show?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I saw the Pilot, I just couldn't get into it.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Its one of those thats slowly unraveling as it goes on, like Heroes was.  I like it.  Its got potential.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I got into this show the other week too.  I watched all but the most recent one on hulu.  This and Fringe and both great.

A Private Eye

mickronson wrote:

Its one of those thats slowly unraveling as it goes on, like Heroes was.  I like it.  Its got potential.

Yeah I like that a little bit of info or clues get revealed every week. Found this weeks episode slightly frustrating, seemed to end almost identically to the episode two/three weeks ago.

A Private Eye

Wow didn't see the end of this weeks episode coming!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I'm watching the show but I'm not sure how much I dig it.  Just sort of hanging in there because I watched it from the start, like with "Heroes".  I liked the fact they led off the last episode with a new Pearl Jam song.  That was cool.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

The missus has been watching this from the start so i have a general idea of whats going on in it smile Looks good

Board footer