You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Re: Chinese Democracy - will you or won't you

I'll buy for sure, but I'll download any and all leaks when they happen too. I may buy multiple copies.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

i'll buy it as soon as amazon makes it available.

hell, put all the songs on a bulk cd and write the titles with a marker on the cd, put said cd in an envelope and i'll buy it. don't care anymore how it's packaged, don't care about the cover, don't care if there's lyrics on the cover (i'll make up my owm if i don't understand some parts 16 ) just put it out and i'll buy it

AtariLegend wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

I don't understand the question. I've bought all GN'R albums at least 3 times. I've been hanging on forums for 8 years looking for updates.

Yeah, I'll buy it alright 16

This says it all.

The idea that were here, implies it.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I'll buy it.  When I download an album by any artist I do one of two things.  One, I toss it if I didn't like it, I have enough stuff packed around without making a new "cd coaster".  Two, I go out and buy the "real" copy.  I don't feel like I really have the real thing unless I get the whole package and if I like the music then I support the artist.  Good music is worth my ten to fifteen bucks.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

It depends. If we get put through more shit, more double talk and more false promises, I'm definitely downloading it. I'm leaning that way already. As I've said before, I've bought all of Axl's shit since 93. Sympathy for the Devil single, as shitty as it was. End of Days soundtrack, total shit, just for Oh My God. 02 tour tickets and merch. Greatest Hits, although I know it wasn't Axl's doing. Live Era, shit. So, I'm not sure I want to buy more shit from Axl, you get my drift. I paid for a lot of stuff, that, in my opinion, wasn't worth it, didn't have any effort put forth for it. And then for him to treat us like  he has, no good.

Flame me if you want, say I'm not a fan, but the fact is, I've stood by Axl, almost to a fault. And he's made me look like a fool to more than a handful of my friends. I've taken it as he takes my money.

IF, and that's a big IF, CD comes out and he's made amends with the fans, I might just buy it.

bigbri wrote:

It depends. If we get put through more shit, more double talk and more false promises, I'm definitely downloading it. I'm leaning that way already. As I've said before, I've bought all of Axl's shit since 93. Sympathy for the Devil single, as shitty as it was. End of Days soundtrack, total shit, just for Oh My God. 02 tour tickets and merch. Greatest Hits, although I know it wasn't Axl's doing. Live Era, shit. So, I'm not sure I want to buy more shit from Axl, you get my drift. I paid for a lot of stuff, that, in my opinion, wasn't worth it, didn't have any effort put forth for it. And then for him to treat us like  he has, no good.

Flame me if you want, say I'm not a fan, but the fact is, I've stood by Axl, almost to a fault. And he's made me look like a fool to more than a handful of my friends. I've taken it as he takes my money.

IF, and that's a big IF, CD comes out and he's made amends with the fans, I might just buy it.

just because you supported Axl in the past doesn't mean you should get the album for free.   Anything you shelled out you got something in return.  The situation with the album once its out would be no different.

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

I'll download it if it leaks and I will buy 2 copies.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:
bigbri wrote:

just because you supported Axl in the past doesn't mean you should get the album for free.   Anything you shelled out you got something in return.  The situation with the album once its out would be no different.

I got SHIT in return, mostly. I didn't say I was gonna DL it for sure, but he's not helping matters by being such a prick to the fans. Fans like me who DID support him through the years while he was jerking off somewhere.

bigbri wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I got SHIT in return, mostly. I didn't say I was gonna DL it for sure, but he's not helping matters by being such a prick to the fans. Fans like me who DID support him through the years while he was jerking off somewhere.

you buy an album? you get an album.  you buy tickets? you get your show.  you see what i'm saying?

i'm not saying Axl is perfect, but I'm not a fan of him because I expect appreciation for being a fan.  I'm a fan because of his art.      When he does acknowledge us, his loyal fans, its cool and appreciated.. but it doesn't really make much difference to me.   I don't expect anything from my favorite bands because i have the music they gave me and I go see them when they tour.  It ends there.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

I'd sure like to appreciate his art.

Board footer