You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Re: Should Axl start wearing the bandana again in 2008?

Abbey_Road wrote:

okay funny question Isn't it? ..but I'm interested in stuff like that..
I thought Axl always looked cool when he wore a bandanna..and I think his current style would go good with a banddana..the hair looks cool in a pony tail but a bandanna would look cool sometimes too

Do you think Axl should start wearing the bandanna again in 2008? What do you guys think?

just have fun with this question..
wouldn't it be cool if we all said "yes he should start wearing them" and then this coming year he actually does..

that would be cool because that would show he actually takes some of our input as fans..and listens to our suggestions

haha..theres not really much news going around these days..so this is something stupid to converse over..

http://chinesedemocracy.com/forum/index … 358.0.html

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I would like to see the bandanna back, I think it could still probably work with the braids.

Axl is also pretty iconic for the bandanna (like Slash with a Top Hat) so it would be cool to see it again.

Whilst I'm cool with him wearing the bandanna again - I certainly hope he doesn't ever dust off those white lyrca bike shorts again or else I will be forced to call the fashion police!

i think you can come up with better threads than just ripping topics from another board.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I don't need anything extra to make me think of the past. He looks ok as is.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I think he needs to get off his ass and do something to actually deserve the attention and time we give him. I'm near the end of my rope with this clown.

F*ck Fear
 Rep: 4 

F*ck Fear wrote:

The bandanna is cool, but I don't know if it would look good with his hair tied back the way it is. It worked in 2002 though, too bad he didn't stick with it throughout that tour.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer