You are not logged in. Please register or login.

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

Re: so I got this email today......

alexh0618 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

people are getting fed up of spending upwards of $90 a ticket...and the automotive industry isnt exactly peaches and cream these days, what is the unemoplyment like in detroit? could play a big part in why certain cities dont sell as well as others

i mean there is tons of cash in toronto and nyc but those are primarily coprporate businesses there but thats not the case in other cities, detroit relies ehavily on automotive like i said, and i know there was some layoffs earlier this year

I know here in Michigan, we have the highest unemployment rate out of any other state. I think the tickets were between 45 and 55 so it's not that expensive when compared to some of the other artists that have recently played here (ie Ozzy, Van Halen....)

Russ: I dont know if we are talking about the same palace show but it's cool, not a big deal. 5
Oh and I do agree about that GNR 11/06 show, I dont think they even sold half of the floor seats.

Neemo wrote:

people are getting fed up of spending upwards of $90 a ticket...

thats the price of living in the age where most people pirate for free.  these bands need to make that money somehow.  I think it will only get more expensive in the next few years.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer