You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: Sound Check VIDEO

Aussie wrote:

Seriously someone needs to smash this Uzisuicidal motherfucker!!!

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

how good is the quality and where can i view this footage

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

-D- wrote:

how good is the quality and where can i view this footage

It's taken from a flat outside the stadium, sound and picture quality isn't too bad but it's been filmed from about 300 metres away so it's hard to make too much out onstage. I think there's a couple of links on the previous page to download it.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Sounds like Tommy singing.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
DCK wrote:

Someone needs to stop this fuckhead. How?

We could Track his Ip address and all chip in for an Assasin....:/ Just sayin'

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

Well I bet we'll get a pretty steady-quality fan recording bootleg from that guys house! smile

bloodyhell81
 Rep: 2 

bloodyhell81 wrote:

scom sounds great, they really have there shit together. dj ashba i solute you sir, killer solo

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Where did you here SCOM???

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

bloodyhell81 wrote:

scom sounds great, they really have there shit together. dj ashba i solute you sir, killer solo

best live solo I've ever seen for that song--out of this world!  That stage set-up is killer, with the huge screens to the side, and the incredible tiered screens to the side of the band, and the huge lights on-top of the stage.  Looks as big or bigger than the UYI set-up!  Universal and Azoff have invested, and are laying a foundation for a much larger tour than we have expected.  Word will get out if they deliver in the upcoming months--they have added a huge theatrical side to this which was missing in 2002, 2006, and 2007.  Watch Tommy in these rehearsals--he is the General!  And to DJ Ashba--wow, welcome, you are a fucking rock god!!  Blues solo better than the recorded one!

Here's your links:

http://www.mediafire.com/cobra2168

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Thanks!!

d/ling as we speak...

Board footer