You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate!!!  2025.gif 2273.gif

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus! There's a 1 in 365 chance we got the date right. But either way, enjoy the holidays.

happy jesus birthday to you all

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

MC to JC and everone else!

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Happy Festivus everyone!! It's a great community we have here and it's nice to be together for the holidays!  I wish you and yours the very best.  I'm looking forward to lots of pictures!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Merry Christmas Evolution!:mosh::beer:

Everyone drive safe during the holidays. Way too many drunks on the road this time of year.

I am making a meatloaf to take to the family dinner. I'm gonna cook it tomorrow morning. My grandma has decided to make her infamous fried pies this year, and I am looking forward to those more than anything. I will definitely be bringing a doggy bag filled with fried pies home with me.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

The meatloaf is in the oven. I remember back in the "good old days", my family would have more of an early lunch during the holidays(except on the 4th). Main reason is my grandma would start cooking the turkey the night before, and since that would be done in the morning, everyone set their schedule around that I guess.

Now we usually don't eat until evening.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

merry christmas big_smile

twas a good morning, now we got the famioly gathering and TURKEY! 9

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I'm a bit late on this as I haven't been around here for while, but Merry Christmas everyone, and all the best for 2008!!!

Board footer