You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: Bottle rocket...

tejastech08 wrote:

http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/17/axl-rose- … ert-video/

Funnily enough, TMZ's home page is also showing this article further down the page:

http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/17/stephanie … wo-pieces/

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Axl used to tap that... man he fucked up REAL bad.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I know Axl will prob cop some shit here for calling out people who *can't* fight him because of security, but I do think it's absolutely fucked when people throw shit at peformers, and frankly I see why he reacts as he does. I don't think I'd take it too well either. I mean the guy is putting on a kickass rock show, everyone's having a good time then some fuckwitt has to throw shit up there and not only try to ruin everyone's night but potentially someone on stage could be hurt quite bad if they cop a bottle in the wrong spot and don't see it comming. It's fucking mindless.

As for the link about stephanie, she's looking great for someone of her age, but then I guess given she was always a model, you'd expect her to have a pretty impressive body. But I wouldn't worry about Axl too much, he seems pretty happy most of the time, and if Sasha is his partner as has been suggested in the press then she's a rather attractive woman too.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Sasha is a major trade down.

That's like trading A-Rod for Alfonso Soriano... oh wait... sorry Rangers. 16

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ Ok i don't know that analogy cos I'm australian and a nerd who sucks at sports wink

Sasha is 25 I think though, Stephanie is in her 40s....no disrespect to either of them intended but I'm not sure it would be much of a "trade down" for a guy Axl's age to be in the company of a 25 yo model who looks like this:

sasha-volkolva.jpg

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Damnnnnnnn! Really surprising. Not only did Axl seem to not be THAT mad, he also seemed to use a little bit of humor when talking about leaving. Props to him for handling it as well as he did. Funny video imo.

I don't blame Axl for stopping the show.   People do suck that throw shit on stage that could potentially hurt one of them.    Who knows what that liquid was, that could have been piss.   

Stephanie, looks fantastic at 41!    She's a year older then me....I'll be following in her footsteps smile

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I know Axl will prob cop some shit here for calling out people who *can't* fight him because of security, but I do think it's absolutely fucked when people throw shit at peformers, and frankly I see why he reacts as he does. I don't think I'd take it too well either. I mean the guy is putting on a kickass rock show, everyone's having a good time then some fuckwitt has to throw shit up there and not only try to ruin everyone's night but potentially someone on stage could be hurt quite bad if they cop a bottle in the wrong spot and don't see it comming. It's fucking mindless..

No fuck that. Whoever throws shit at the stage needs their ass beat. I'd back Axl Rose up anyday of the weak and knock the fucking piss out the douchebag who threw somthing like that at the stage. I seriously would fucking deck a guy if I saw him do it.  I can see why Axl reacts to this shit and I've never had a problem with it at all.  Nothing wrong with this rant. I just hate when he calls guys on stage so he can knock them the fuck out yet we all know there's no way in hell he's ever letting the guy come on stage.  That's the "all talk no action" stuff I'm talking about. Talking about leaving is another thing though. 

I saw Against Me! the other night and in the second song Tom Gable(lead singer/guitar player) got hit with a full beer. He saw it coming at the last second and got his hand up to block it but it exploded all over him and his guitar.  He turned his back to the crowd for a few seconds but he never missed a beat and didn't even mention it once durring the show. Not sure if that's the right way to handle it. I'm not sure Axl's way is right either though. Threatening to leave given the history of Guns N' Roses fans might be the wrong way to handle it but still I have no issues with him being pissed off about this kind of stuff.  I don't even think the video of fans throwing rocks at Nickelback is funny at all. the sad part is I've read alot of posts on Gn'R forums where fans condem people for throwing shit at Axl yet they think it's funny that people throw rocks at Nickelback just cause they don't like  the music. Fucking morons.

Throwing rocks at Nickleback

Angus Young gets beer thrown on him

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Who knows what that liquid was, that could have been piss.   
smile

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Bono wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I know Axl will prob cop some shit here for calling out people who *can't* fight him because of security, but I do think it's absolutely fucked when people throw shit at peformers, and frankly I see why he reacts as he does. I don't think I'd take it too well either. I mean the guy is putting on a kickass rock show, everyone's having a good time then some fuckwitt has to throw shit up there and not only try to ruin everyone's night but potentially someone on stage could be hurt quite bad if they cop a bottle in the wrong spot and don't see it comming. It's fucking mindless..

No fuck that. Whoever throws shit at the stage needs their ass beat. I'd back Axl Rose up anyday of the weak and knock the fucking piss out the douchebag who threw somthing like that at the stage. I seriously would fucking deck a guy if I saw him do it.  I can see why Axl reacts to this shit and I've never had a problem with it at all.  Nothing wrong with this rant. I just hate when he calls guys on stage so he can knock them the fuck out yet we all know there's no way in hell he's ever letting the guy come on stage.  That's the "all talk no action" stuff I'm talking about. Talking about leaving is another thing though. 

I saw Against Me! the other night and in the second song Tom Gable(lead singer/guitar player) got hit with a full beer. He saw it coming at the last second and got his hand up to block it but it exploded all over him and his guitar.  He turned his back to the crowd for a few seconds but he never missed a beat and didn't even mention it once durring the show. Not sure if that's the right way to handle it. I'm not sure Axl's way is right either though. Threatening to leave given the history of Guns N' Roses fans might be the wrong way to handle it but still I have no issues with him being pissed off about this kind of stuff.

Someone over at HTGTH said she attended one of the earlier shows in Brazil and someone threw a bottle at Axl that night too.  It missed him, but he saw it, and apparently he stared the guy down for like 10 seconds but went on with the show without making a reference to it.  So the other night when the bottle actually hit him, maybe he thought, enough is enough.  The first time, a staredown is in order.  The second time, a threat is issued.  If there's a 3rd time the show may indeed end right then and there.

Board footer