You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: 2009-2010 NHL Season

buzzsaw wrote:

That was an awesome finish to the Blackhawks game.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Habs, Sabres, and Preds all have their seasons on the line tonight. Let's go Buffalo!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

caps, hawks @ sabres lets go

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

buffalo was on the losing side that i've felt for the past few years. i feel that unreasonable expectations were put on miller. he had a great olympic run but few people credit the defense in front of him. buffalo had a good regular season but playing without vanek hurt them in games 2,3,4,and 5. good series. upsets are a regularity in the nhl, which make it such a great sport.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

This Blackhawks-Predators game (and series) is insane.

Communist China

0 for 19 powerplay will kill you, especially when you had the 10th best in the league in the regular season, and your penalty kill unit gives up 2 on the final night. Sad to see the season end so quickly, but ultimately the team wasn't deserving of a Cup anyways. Hopefully we get better in the offseason but I can't remember the last time that happened.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Bring it Cindy!!! Round 2!

Communist China

WOW. That was insane, I really thought the Caps were getting the Cup this year. I guess defense and goaltending still wins series.

I now hate every team in the east, so I'm going for Chicago now, although nobody in the west disgusts me (I am kinda sick of Detroit though).

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Chicago is going to have a tough time winning outscoring people forever.  Sooner or later, the defense/goaltending has to be better.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

not good sad

Board footer