You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ronartest2004
 Rep: 2 

Re: Sorry ft. Baz (Better get this quick)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QH12DDAK

What ever happened to bach on sorry?...Well now we know

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I don't think the song was ever meant to sound THAT way.  Simply sounds like Baz isolated for the most part with a little Axl thrown in, and very little guitar.

Baz IS on the album version of "Sorry" and can clearly be heard.  So if this is in any way meant to point out that the song was recorded with Baz higher in the mix and Axl didn't like what he heard, I'm not buying it.

But thanks for the download.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

It's gone, and like Faldor, I don't know why people can't hear Baz during the chorus.

He's right there, just very buried in the mix, but you can hear him backing Axl.

Frankly i'm glad he got buried in the mix, I can only take Baz's voice on Skid Row & Slave To The Grind... anything else.... ugh.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:

Am I the only other one that Baz was buried in the mix?

ronartest2004
 Rep: 2 

Well, I know that all of us "hardcore" gnr fans have probably listened alot more carefully to chinese democracy than a common person listening to it. Alot of the guys I worked with arent hardcore fans, but kept telling me "it says that bach does backing vocals on here, but I dont hear him at all"...I couldnt believe them because I had listened to the album over 100 times and I hear it clear as day.

But an average guy who just pops it in his cd player in his car wont hear bach.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

I never understood how people couldn't hear Baz, he sings some of the best parts on the song, when I sing along I always wind up doing his bits

ll_tj1
 Rep: 8 

ll_tj1 wrote:

So  where did this come from? I heard it, and Baz is definatly higher up in the mix, like the song was rimixed via Mogg file, have the Moggs been cracked??

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I was a little disapointed the "ooooh" bits during the verses are kind buried in the album version. In the guitarless RB version they are really clear and damn sweet.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

This is without a doubt from the rockband multi tracks. Whoever has these should just let em go now.

Board footer