You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

Re: Rumors building up regarding CDII release date...

mickronson wrote:

You`d think that your debut album you slaved over for a decade would include all your best tracks you have to offer.... Doesnt bode well for #2 if thats the case.  But its Axl.  WYS isnt WYG

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

lol blame the whatevers on the voddy

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
mickronson wrote:

You`d think that your debut album you slaved over for a decade would include all your best tracks you have to offer....

I hear ya, and i'm not saying the "big gun" theory but then November Rain was kicking around at the time of AFD, so you never really know what kind of cool song Axl could have under the belt waiting for artistic fullfillment or placement at the right time.

Also a lot of people seem to think the CD tracklist was chosen to get rid of all the songs that had leaked and i think there's some merrit in that logic.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

It wasnt a decade between AFD and NR...but I get what you are saying.  Time isnt really a factor in axls eyes.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

monkeychow wrote:

The thing about Libertad is that just about everyone seems to hate it, but I don't. It's got Just Sixteen and Let it Roll on there...two of VR's coolest tracks to me and a few other songs I like, all be it with poor single choices and a bit of fluff mixed in.

Maybe CDII would go the same, might not get public fan fare, but i'm guessing Axl has some songs I'll enjoy leftover. I think the leaks make us disrespect the songwriting on CD1. Like if you'd never heard TWAT, MADDY and so on before it came out that album would have fucked your mind...hard....;)

I like Libertad. It's not up there with Contraband, but there are some good songs on there; Let It Roll, Just Sixteen, The Last Fight, Pills, Demons, Etc...

Board footer