You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Shadows Fall Vocalist comments on Axl

Neemo wrote:

i gues this was an interview by Metal Hammer when email and myspace questions were asked of Brian Fair of Shadows Fall

Q - BRIAN, AS A PERSON WHOSE HAIR CAUSES NO SHORTAGE OF COMMENT, WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO AXL ROSE?

Brian: "Get someone to give you some better plugs if they're falling out, man! The ultimate rock star downfall is having to cancel a show because your hair got fucked up and you need a transplant. Honestly, for me, I'd be more concerned about his facelifts than his hair. Seriously, he looks like a candle that's starting to melt. I mean, we're talking about one of the greatest rockers of his time. Appetite For Destruction' will still go down as one of the best rock records ever. I saw them twice on that tour and it doesn't get much better, but how do you fuck up something that great that bad?"

Hammer: Should the old line-up get together?

Brian: "We toured alongside Velvet Revolver, and Duff McKagan and Slash were gods, just killing it every night, so yeah they should do it, but only once. Crush the crowd and get the fuck out. Led Zeppelin should tour, though. The Clash never got back together though and I totally respect that but I really want to see Led Zeppelin. So they should."

yiou can read the whole interview here http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/spanish_in … /?id=47567 but the only gnr reference is that part

nugdafied wrote:

Can't wait to read the anger spewed forth in this thread!

It's not even worth a comment IMO.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

actually if you take out the uneducated stab at the pastic surgery and hair plugs he says a couple intersting things, which are ongoing debates here

Neemo wrote:

we're talking about one of the greatest rockers of his time (Axl). Appetite For Destruction' will still go down as one of the best rock records ever. I saw them twice on that tour and it doesn't get much better, but how do you fuck up something that great that bad?"

&

Neemo wrote:

Should the old line-up get together?

Brian: "We toured alongside Velvet Revolver, and Duff McKagan and Slash were gods, just killing it every night, so yeah (GnR) should (Reunite), but only once. Crush the crowd and get the fuck out.

i think these are relevant comments 22

Neemo wrote:

actually if you take out the uneducated stab at the pastic surgery and hair plugs he says a couple intersting things, which are ongoing debates here

Neemo wrote:

we're talking about one of the greatest rockers of his time (Axl). Appetite For Destruction' will still go down as one of the best rock records ever. I saw them twice on that tour and it doesn't get much better, but how do you fuck up something that great that bad?"

&

By this comment I see this person as saying it's all Axl fault that GNR broke up with just like any marriage, it takes two to tango.  Not that I want to get on this debate again at all because the reason for the break up has been debated to death, I am not one that believes it's all Axl's fault.

nugdafied wrote:
Neemo wrote:

What was so uneducated about his statements concerning the face & hair work? Do you think he is wrong about it?

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Neemo wrote:

&

By this comment I see this person as saying it's all Axl fault that GNR broke up with just like any marriage, it takes two to tango.  Not that I want to get on this debate again at all because the reason for the break up has been debated to death, I am not one that believes it's all Axl's fault.

regardless hes the one who carried on the name and now GnR is getting made fun of left and right

nugdafied wrote:
Neemo wrote:

What was so uneducated about his statements concerning the face & hair work? Do you think he is wrong about it?

axls looks are axl buisness not mine..as long as he sounds good i dont care what he looks like 22 nobosy but axl knows what hes "done" or hasnt had "done"

Neemo wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
Neemo wrote:

&

regardless hes the one who carried on the name and now GnR is getting made fun of left and right

For me I look as both at two different animals, the legacy of GNR is exactly that and now is not a reflection of the past.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Axl looks great for his age and hasn't gotten any fucking work done. Take a man out of the game in his late 20s and put him back in his mid 40s and guess what ... he might look a little different. Shadows Fall blows dick anyway, and I'm not saying that solely for the Axl comments. I've always hated them. Take that one to heart.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer