You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bandita
 Rep: 0 

Re: jarmos myspace page

bandita wrote:

Thank you, Neemo.

ibelieveinaxl
 Rep: 4 

hey bandita...looks like you followed me over here now that your bud banned me...did he tell you to keep an eye on me now that i cant get on his site? give me a break and stay away from me..i'll stay away from you and you stay away from me..thats a fair compromise.....

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

like i said, what happened at a differnt site has no place here and we dont want it....i agree ibia has a valid suggestion wink we'd like both of you to post here 22

bandita
 Rep: 0 

bandita wrote:

Thanks again, Neemo.  I have no intention of coming here to fight I was just clarifying what you had asked and admitting that I did send the PMs.  BTW, congrats on making a really nice site here.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Hey Bandita. Long time no see.:rock:

julia (babydolls)
 Rep: 6 

welcome ibelieveinaxl and bandita!

Bumble4tus
 Rep: -3 

Bumble4tus wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

A petition for what?

for jarmo to appear on stage with GnR.  its in the bulletins on that myspace profile.

Well, Gee maybe Jarmo is the new "Bubbles" on the new tour!!....Jarfuck, hmmm I mean Jarmo is in high holy trouble with the inner circle of the GNR camp for breaching confidentialty........

he also got ass-chewed in japan for a lot he has been doing..he is on shaky grounds folks-and folkettes.

I think, on good knowledge that he is a dispensible little shit-puppet, and his time will come!!

I am QUITE sure GNR need some fat little finlandian kid to fight for them, Jarfuck is an Engineer living in Sweden---he could get a job but is too lazy and prefers to loll about in his PJs all day playing on internet and making coffee...leeching off of GNR, a fucking parasite!

Love, brothership, and Let's fuck up Jarfuck...(that is his name from here on!)

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

if anyone has a problem with Jarmo you know where to find him...and this thread isn't the place...Jarmo doesnt come to this forum so please dont insult him on this forum...play nice or the thread gets locked

Bumble4tus
 Rep: -3 

Bumble4tus wrote:

So Solly......

my inner child is a mean little bastard, and I know the guy.......

Peace

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Let's fuck up Jarfuck...(that is his name from here on!)

No, thats not his name. At least its not gonna be here.

HTGTH used to be my favorite site. I didn't like how things changed there around late 06/early 07. Guess what I did?

drum roll please........

I quit going there!!

I don't understand the need for people to lash out so harshly against him. If you don't like the site, hit the log out button and never go back there. Its really that simple. if you have issues with him, bring it up in their administrative, feedback, and help section:

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boar … board=10.0

I understand your frustration(and others) over how a site you loved changed course a bit. However, this site isn't gonna turn into the 'Bash Jarmo' forum.

This site is a small dark corner of the web for people to hang out at who got a bit tired of the big sites. Most of us have known each other for a long time.The purpose of this place isn't to bash sites we used to be active members at.

Board footer