You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: World Tour Cancelled?

Sky Dog wrote:

too funny.....

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

The hacker should have added:

'dates have been cancelled as 'Chinese Democracy 2' is being released at the end of September'!

Seriously, I'm glad its a hoax as I'll be at Reading!

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Naltav wrote:

Ofcourse not, then it wouldn't be a story....
smile

Legitimate news organizations shouldn't have to google fan forums looking for administrators who have email addresses of housekeepers.

They're going with what legitimate information they have(a tweet on Axl's official page, which hadn't been updated in a coon's age until yesterday).

Kinda agree with you on that...

They shouldn't, but they could. They could also mention the tweets from the official GNR-twitter.

They could also keep in mind that fake tweets from official twitter accounts is not that uncommon.

But it is overdue with a real solid official explanation on the status quo.

I don't have tickets for any of the upcoming shows, but if I did I would be a bit nervous until a real official statement.

But until then, the armageddon-posts from many in this thread is way over the top tin-foil-hat-conspiracy-driven!
Jeezzz...

At the end of the day, it's in fact just a band. The sun will rise again tomorrow either way...
smile

Naltav

Naltav wrote:
Olorin wrote:

So its on now, hooray.

Now where were we...oh aye, that fuckin setlist!

Post of the day!!!!

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Imagine..The Sun is actually posting something more down to Earth than some of the members of this board are putting out as theories 13

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Not to be an asshole but GNR were on tour?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Naltav

Naltav wrote:
russtcb wrote:

So here we are. A day has passed and still no one in the entire bands organization can clarify.

Ridiculous.

"Festival Republic are informed by GN'R management that Guns N' Roses have NOT canceled their performances at Reading & Leeds and that Axl Rose's Twitter account was hacked into and all claims of dates being cancelled are unfounded," said a Festival Republic statement today

From Billboard.com

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

stupid mexican leaf blowers

(im mexican and this is not intended to be a racist statement)

Board footer