You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: World Tour Cancelled?

misterID wrote:

This is why HTGTH is a shithole. Look at the posts I read of Gypsy when I was trying to find out more about the interview...

This time, he stayed away from blaming anyone else for anything.

IMO, Ron brought this all upon himself.  The first rule of Fight Club is you DO NOT talk about Fight Club ... and you especially don't talk about it to some random fans or put it in an e-mail or post it on your facebook.

What... The... Fuck...

Are you kidding me? We finally get a cool guy like Ron in the band and they start giving him fucking shit for actually talking to us... For letting us in the loop... for being real... All the stuff we wished GNR would be *before* people found out that Axl read the board and used it for his personal toilet? Jesus...

I've never seen a collected group of people fighting over who gets to toss Axl's salad. Disgusting 4

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Amen. Me and the mister agree on something in the last couple days.

The cum guzzling that goes on over at HTGTH is unbelieveable at times, and at others - not so shocking.

I actually am not shocked in this case. That place used to worship Robin, and when he left, they practically blamed the war in the middle east on him. Now Ron's getting testy with Axl's ways, they've turned on him.

What the stupid bastards over there don't realize is how much of a parody of themselves they've become. I can't believe level-headed posters like Russ even bother being over there. It's like trying to talk bi-partisan politics at a Republican/Democrat convention. It just ain't gonna happen.

And yes, I also agree that 03-06 was the worst in terms of fan numbers getting depleted. Now it's more at the fore front, because the DIEHARDS are pissed this time. The nutswingers have turned tail on Axl, and have called him out, when in 2006 he was God again. But the numbers are smaller, it's just hardcores this time. Back in 03-06, the casual fans turned on him, which was the worst, because that was his core demographic. Once they're gone, you get... well what you've got right now... which is the way he wants it... we'll he gets it.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

^^Its like debating creationism with a bible basher on a Dawkins vid on youtube

misterID wrote:

IMO, Ron brought this all upon himself.  The first rule of Fight Club is you DO NOT talk about Fight Club ... and you especially don't talk about it to some random fans or put it in an e-mail or post it on your facebook.

What... The... Fuck...

I've never seen a collected group of people fighting over who gets to toss Axl's salad. Disgusting 4

That idiot obviously missed the point of the greatest film of all time if he's embracing it's liberating philosophy in an attempt to supplicate to a disaster of a man like Axl rose

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Well Axlin can't you see?  I can't believe you are so blind.  It is all Ron's fault.  The long Chinese wait Ron's fault.  The fact that the tour MAY be cancelled, Ron's fault.  All the world's problems are Ron's fault.  The guy is the devil I tell ya!  Seriously is the tour on or cancelled?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Especially because, as I understand it, Ron was pissed off because he saw the delay - for whatever reason it happened - as fucking over the audience who are real people who love the band, traveled to go there, parted with cash they might not be able to afford etc - and deserved a good show.

The whole fightclub analogy is just lame, and IMHO what is frustrating about the band.

I think Axl is one of the best singers, writers, peformers and musicans of our time, and I he's entitled to run his life and his business any way he chooses. However, I do think the way things in GNR land turn into James Bond mysteries and secrets doesn't help the band tick along smoothly.

I also understand why axl might appriciate people who are positive and not negative, as some people will hate anything he does just because the old band isn't in it. But at the same time...it can go a bit far, people who follow the band don't need to become the enemy.

I personaly enjoy the way Dave Mustaine interacts with megadeth fans - the band has a website that tells you of all upcoming activites, products and merch, bit of detail on past members and tours and stuff too, then mustaine posts on the bands board from time and chats about what's on his mind or some bit of info on what the band is up to. He doesn't loose any control, everyone knows it's his way or the highway, but there's also a sense of involvement with the band that's generated, and I think that helps people deal with line up changes and any other issues.

I'm not saying GNR has to become megadeth, but I do think the present style of off-stage managment isn't working great. Bottom line is the album is kickass, and the band sounds tight and great - yet secrecy, and drama seem to distract both fans and the media from that fact.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

Well Axlin can't you see?  I can't believe you are so blind.  It is all Ron's fault.  The long Chinese wait Ron's fault.  The fact that the tour MAY be cancelled, Ron's fault.  All the world's problems are Ron's fault.  The guy is the devil I tell ya!  Seriously is the tour on or cancelled?

Oh, now I get it. So it was Ron who stalled the album in 2006, and caused all the late shows.

It makes so much more sense now. 16

Guess what, one day it'll be DJ's fault... his day will come.

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:

But seriously is the tour on or off?

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

On, they're pretending like it never happened.

That always solves life's problems.

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

On, they're pretending like it never happened.

That always solves life's problems.

Unbelievable.  And as for your previous post.  Any of them hired Guns as soon as they should decide to leave they will be blamed for everything and anything.  If Axl is constipated while a hired Guns leaves well we'll know who to blame.  If And that is a HUGE IF Axl was half as smart as those fanboys think he is, he would do everything to keep Ron on board as he is his dream media rep.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

lol GNR sad.

After Chinese Democracy didn't meet my expectations I kind of stopped following the band, but obviously I was hoping they would do well regardless. Seeing stuff like this just makes me glad I am pretty over this band. hmm. Just come here to see what you guys write now ^^

Anyways... GNR sad

Board footer