You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Re: Slash and Myles Rock Am Ring

Stepvhen wrote:

starlight

cali

ghost

nighttrain
[youtube]krgK78qgBBY[/url]
[/youtube]

Slither

Sucker Train

theres more but I got bored posting

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Thanks so much...this made my day!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Most are solid... but Myles trying to do his best Ian Astbury impression on Ghost... please don't. 16

Only Ian can sing like that. Next time do it how Myles would do it. 9

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Listening to bad renditions of Axl vocals is pretty similar to listening to bad renditions of Slash solos (cough...Robin...cough).

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

^ Except that Myles is closer to a DJ - IE acceptable version of the part but without the X factor of a slash or Axl.

If you want to see a Robin..well...ask Scott to sing a GNR song wink

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

^ Except that Myles is closer to a DJ - IE acceptable version of the part but without the X factor of a slash or Axl.

If you want to see a Robin..well...ask Scott to sing a GNR song wink

Word.

Myles sings the GN'R songs good enough - just like DJ or Ron plays them good enough. But the spirit isn't there. That is in Slash N' Axl.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah I mean myles doesn't have axl's tone, but he does generally sing the right notes, my issue with sings Robin was about changing the melodies. If myles comes out and sings the wrong tune then i'll be the first to get wound up about it.

Range wize I think myles is a good fit for slash's solo act tho, he covers Axl, Scott and all the dudes from the solo album relatively well, he's an all-rounder.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

This is old as you can download heaps of his concerts at http://www.gunsnroses.us/tracker/index.php?page=forum

Board footer