You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: New Tommy Tune

Sky Dog wrote:

good song...very Dylanesque...nice martini and footage with Dizzy and Fortus

Tommy Stinson wrote:

My Peoples,

Thanks to you, we raised over $50,000 in my auction to help the Timkatec schools in Haiti.  As a token of appreciation, I give to you "One Man Mutiny."  You can watch the video, and download the MP3 for free.  I can hardly express how much this has all meant to myself and to those involved.  It's all especially impressive considering the current world economic climate.

"One Man Mutiny" was inspired by a conversation between our tour manager Del James, Richard Fortus, and myself somewhere in Ireland.  The video is Dizzy Reed, Richard, and I recording the song live to my laptop in the restaurant of the Conrad Hotel in Brussels, Belgium.  Thanks to Richard & Dizzy for helping to make the song what it is - well done, men!

-t

cool

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Good tune.  Hopefully they do this sort of stuff sometimes WITH Axl, and others.

Sky Dog wrote:

Downliner will love this.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Best fucking song writer in GNR (except the obvious lead singer)

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Tommy is the Izzy of the new generation of Guns.

Fantastic song. THIS is the kind of stuff that should be released under the name "Guns N' Roses" right now.

Axl are you listening? Release a fucking album NOW, and don't be afraid to let Tommy, Ron, Dizzy & DJ take the lead.

Couldn't this technically be a new Guns N' Roses song? It's performed by all members of the band.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Axl are you listening? Release a fucking album NOW, and don't be afraid to let Tommy, Ron, Dizzy & DJ take the lead.

/agree
Cool song Not quite a GnR song imo but shows these guys can write together. Seems simple really the talent shows here in this video.

GnR Management is promoting it.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/gunsnroses
Guns N' Roses
See what happens when Tommy Stinson, Richard Fortus, and Dizzy Reed take over a Belgium Hotel's buffet sceen in "One Man Mutiny" Tommy Stinson's Episode 8 - http://bit.ly/92DdNR
One Man Mutiny
Check It Out!
43 minutes ago · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (2,044)Hide Feedback (2,044) · Share  1,918 people like this.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
madagas wrote:

I do love this 14 Would love a new solo album too.

tange
 Rep: 0 

tange wrote:

funny thing is that stuff sounds like something Izzy or Duff would write. I've got a feeling GNR may be about to go back to basics.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I wouldn't be against a Tommy fronted song on a GNR album.

Sky Dog wrote:
downliner wrote:
madagas wrote:

I do love this 14 Would love a new solo album too.

"I can hear everything you say. I just don't give a damn." So so so Replacements/Westerberg. 5

Board footer