You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

jamester wrote:

richardfortus

Tommy Stinson - One Man Mutiny www.tommystinson.com http://fb.me/JDeMBWRB 29 minutes ago via Facebook

* Retweet

Fortus changed his twit pic to thisone. Its an awesome pic !
hp4aovn711r917ro.jpg

cool lil bit from his website
bond-button.jpg
29049_128296327182516_118315201513962_355638_5701851_n.jpg

jamester

jamester wrote:

Bumblefoot  Got a song written, called 'Father'. Working on next song 'Invisible' - that'll be the first one released.....
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · Comment

Bumblefoot <<  Releasin' em one at a time or will you have a complete album eventually? >> one at a time. (This isn't GNR stuff, my own stuff...)

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

gunsnroses: Happy Birthday USMC and Thank YOU! RT @USMarineCorps Share your support. Join today’s worldwide celebration of the 235th #USMCBirthday
to, nov 11 07:21:01 from web

Naltav

Naltav wrote:

gunsnroses: Happy 235th Birthday to the United States Marine Corps! http://fb.me/BtW0gjZy
to, nov 11 07:53:16 from Facebook

Naltav

Naltav wrote:

gunsnroses: November Rain #NowPlaying and all month long
to, nov 11 08:42:37 from web

Naltav

Naltav wrote:

Kinda wierd to celebrate the US military in this day and age!

Doesn't sit right with me...
hmm

jamester

jamester wrote:
Naltav wrote:

hmm

Really? Your opinion is your own but im curious why you feel that way if you care to share.

BTW thanx for posting some of these tweets and news! 22 I feel like such a nerd when im the only one adding tweets, news ect. smile

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Why would celebrating a day to honor living Veterans, some of which are confined to wheelchairs or even worse mental hospitals, not sit right with you?

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Naltav wrote:

hmm

so the sacrafices the men and women have made doesn't sit right with you?  You dont' have to agree wirh he politics of it all but if you don't appreciate the efforts, the sacrficies and the lives lost and that are continueally put on the line by soldiers past and present you are completely missing the entire point. It's not to stand up and cheer "Raw! Raw USA! USA!" it's about remembering those  from the past and paying respect to those who even today put their livlihoods on the line for people like us and that includes you.  Honestly dude what the hell is your problem sometimes?   Sometimes I think you act like an ass just for the sake of it.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Bono wrote:
Naltav wrote:

hmm

so the sacrafices the men and women have made doesn't sit right with you?  You dont' have to agree wirh he politics of it all but if you don't appreciate the efforts, the sacrficies and the lives lost and that are continueally put on the line by soldiers past and present you are completely missing the entire point. It's not to stand up and cheer "Raw! Raw USA! USA!" it's about remembering those  from the past and paying respect to those who even today put their livlihoods on the line for people like us and that includes you.  Honestly dude what the hell is your problem sometimes?   Sometimes I think you act like an ass just for the sake of it.

Thank you Bono. I now take back all negative things I have said about Canada.

Board footer