You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Slash Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter updates

metallex78 wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

Slash

RT @DaveStewart: Signing off with last comment , bring back "sex and drugs and rock n roll" better than "botox , tits and autotune" AMEN!! about 8 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

Agreed, if I hear one more autotuned vocal line, I swear I'm gonna kill someone! 17

The thing I find most silly about autotune, is that it all started with this lame Cher song and now everyone is using it like it's hip and cool.

I'm sorry, but if you're following a trend started by Cher, that is NOT hip or cool

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

she sounds like a donkey in that song 16

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

^^  lol
Slash
Big Chris is coaching me thru Pro Tools like a champ. As soon as I get thru a whole session w/out screwing up I'll start video taping. Iii|; ),

sebastianbach

@Slash takes a little patience & time to learn but man is it cool once u figure it out! My 20 year old guitar player nick sterling taught me 11 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Slash

* Retweet

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jamester

jamester wrote:

Slash

Just got a line on a fresh supply of 2" tape. I only use Pro Tools for demos. C'mon! U know I hate Pro Tools to... http://fb.me/BdBudE1y about 8 hours ago via Facebook

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

If you're looking to avoid auto tune please do NOT listen to Bach's vocals on Sorry!

I turned that shit up over Axl's on my remix! 14

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

sebastianbach

@Slash takes a little patience & time to learn but man is it cool once u figure it out! My 20 year old guitar player nick sterling taught me 11 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Slash

* Retweet

I recall this kid jamming with GNR once and being rumoured to be Finck's replacement.

jamester

jamester wrote:

^^^ there were so many rumors. Somone poped in aussies managmant thread and said the guy from korn was trying out.

#   Slash

I need to go back to sleep, I sound like a man insane. As u were, cheers! Iii|3 ) about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

* Retweet

# Slash Slash

Don't kid yourself, the Haribo brand are the best! I'm pretty sure they last forever. Iii|B^[] c about 2 hours ago via Facebook

* Retweet

# Slash Slash

& I'm confident that these will still be with me until next July! That's the beauty of gelatin candy I suppose. Much appreciated, thank u! about 2 hours ago via Facebook

* Retweet

# Slash Slash

The gift that keeps on giving; enjoying gummi bears that were a bday gift last July. Yum. Iii|; P about 3 hours ago via Facebook

* Retweet

# Slash Slash

BB King has a small acting part in "Spies like us" W/Chevy Chase & Dan Akroyd? Go figure. Iii|; ), about 3 hours ago via Facebook

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

^ Those sort of tweets above are what I don't understand about the whole twitter medium.  What's the point of making nonsense tweets like the ones above.

I suppose it can be a useful medium at times but when people continually dribble shit on them I honestly don't see the point???

jamester

jamester wrote:

Slash

Happy Thanksgiving! I know its a bit early but.... Iii|B^D' about 10 hours ago via Facebook

Board footer