You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 431 

Re: Wiki Leaks

buzzsaw wrote:

If Randall is weak and cowardly, then I would be honored to be referred to as the same.  Nothing he is doing is weak or cowardly.  I am the weak and cowardly one because while I value everything he does, he is willing to risk his life to protect it and I am not.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Re: Wiki Leaks

Stepvhen wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

So what is this nut job willing to sacrifice for his crusade for truth?  Is he willing to leave the comfort of his home to make the change he feels enlightened and righteous that he champions?  Cause without force and sacrifice, you're nothing more than an acne faced teenager sucking the tit of his mother while you live in the basement.  You want to change the world, you'll have to get past me and 2 million other armed and willing combatants who have no problem leaving the safety net we've provided for you.  Until that point, please return to fantasia and let the adults get back to work.

You didn't provide any safety for me you shit. Are you saying that your army is not about changing the world?

collateralmurder.com

Take a fucking look. Are you telling me that all 2 million of the american armed forces are as bad as this? As fucking cowardly and self serving as you?

Your wrong. Don't fucking insult a whole fucking army because of your own pitiful beliefs.

It's the shits like you who give the honourable men and women in those ranks a bad name. You don't speak for the military, sit down and shut the fuck up. There are better men than you to do that job.

In all sincerity I can no longer engage in conversation with you. You obviously posses an IQ below 100 as you are unable to formulate coherent ideas.  Your dependence on logical fallacies, namely ad hominem attacks demonstrate that your mind is not capable of handling the Socratic method.

Oh shut the fuck up. You can't hide cowardice behind a veneer of assumed intelligence. It stinks.



Let me make this clear to you.  I don't care about some global community where all are considered equal.  I care about the united states and keeping it at the top of the food chain.

What a fucking pussy. Self serving bullshit. Looking after your own little corner prepared to let the rest of the world rot. Is that what your country was built in? No it was not.
This is the problem. People who think like you are the problem.  The founding fathers would bitch slap you for the damage you do to their original ideal.

Since when did freedom become so skewed.

I care about the American quality and way of life.  And I'm willing to do things you can't imagine to keep America at the top, to include laying down my life.

Your willing to die for such self serving shit? Things I couldn't imagine?  Fuck your self serving bullshit.  Any man who calls this honor is fool.



If that desire makes me weak, or a coward, so be it. But what does it make you when you hide behind a computer and do nothing to produce actual change.  Who's really being delusional and buying into the bullshit?

It does. It really really does, and you know what it's a fucking shame. Because there i.e. more in the American ideal than you see and if you could really get in touch with what it means what it was always intended. You could be a great man.

That's right. I do nothing. Good guess. Now try again you might get it right this time.

If Randall is weak and cowardly, then I would be honored to be referred to as the same.  Nothing he is doing is weak or cowardly.  I am the weak and cowardly one because while I value everything he does, he is willing to risk his life to protect it and I am not.

Your a snivelling rat. A useless excuse for a man. Fucking go do something with your life

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Wiki Leaks

Axlin16 wrote:

Stepvhen go to fucking hell.

How's that for a useless excuse? You need to do the honorable thing and delete your account and spare us your shallow, "Introduction to Philosophy" community college class.

Take your God complex and bury it 10 miles up your goddamn ass.

You have no clue what honor is, otherwise you'd step over with dignity and put a gun to your head.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Re: Wiki Leaks

Stepvhen wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Stepvhen go to fucking hell.

How's that for a useless excuse? You need to do the honorable thing and delete your account and spare us your shallow, "Introduction to Philosophy" community college class.

Take your God complex and bury it 10 miles up your goddamn ass.

You have no clue what honor is, otherwise you'd step over with dignity and put a gun to your head.

Hurt your brittle sentiments? Really? That easily? A few choice words and your calling for a suicide? Well done bravo. Another honorable man.... Well done. Dishonest to the fucking hilt. What are you trying to protect here? Your self image is that important?

Weak

"Step over with dignity"
'You have no idea what honor is"

You sound like a fucking school girl who had her dolls smashed.
Piss poor attempt at heroic language, fucking cheesy

I know honor is NOT lying and spreading dis info. I know honor is NOT protecting your interest at the cost of all others. Ever your friend Randall is willing to admit his interests may not be honorable.

Have a fucking back bone, stop rhyming off platitudes and take a deep fucking look at yourself.

Can you support a structure of bullshit and lies that has gotten hold in your own country and call yourself an honest honorable man?

I can't, and I won't support it in my own. It's an insult to the vision of any country when its sons and daughters simply accept the wrongs done on behalf of the few as necessary evils to protect their freedom.

This from the BBC -

"In addition, in November Mr Assange contacted US Ambassador in London Louis Susman asking for help redacting information that could put individuals at risk. When the US government refused, Mr Assange wrote he therefore concluded the risk of harm was "fanciful" while stating he had no interest in hurting US nationa...l security."


Grow the fuck up.


Maybe if you'd paid some attention in your introduction to philosophy class you wouldn't be clinging to your fucking pathetic belief in your own importance at the cost of the rest of the world.

Your well able to talk Axlin08, it's all you do. "i understand everything cos its allll easy" blah blah fucking blah.

But when it comes down to it you still act like a spoilt little fucking child who completely undermining yourself on your bullshit "its easy its an intro to  philosophy I knew this years ago. and you you don't apply it? What the fuck? You like living in a fantasy world?

What an ego maniacal idiot.





Yeah, thats the way you bible belt types work isn't it.  We'll just ignore / kill anything that doesn't makes us feel good about our dangerous complacent view of reality. Good call.
"delete your account".... idiot

I suppose by your reckoning I've crossed into the realm of fighting talk... You know fighting talk right? It's that thing you have, where you stupidity gets revealed to you, the reality of your own ignorance, so you go into fight mode to protect your wounded sensibilities.


Kind sir, llet it be known. I do knot call you an idiot because you are wrong. I do not call you an idiot because you disagree.

I call you an idiot because you are not willing to look at these matters for yourself and form an honest opinion.

You are completely devoid of honesty and every word you shit is designed to prove your own significance.

I call you an idiot good fellow.

Because you are one.


The problem with men like you is that you hide your cowardice. You know deep down you are nothing. And you hide your cowardice behind layers and layers of pretension. Drum beating. Useless beliefs.Reactionary words. Appeals to others egos.


The problem with men like you, is that you are still children.


And stop trying to turn this into a Europe Vs American thing you fucking child. That is not what this is about.


It's about wikileaks and truth telling okay????

Not fucking everything is about some perceived conflict in your own mind that lends you your pathetic sense of identity.

Twist my fucking words again and I'll highlight your diversion tactics in doing so. Your twisting them so that you don't have to face the issue.

Grow a fucking pair and engage the issue we are talking about here.

CiaranRT
 Rep: 0 

Re: Wiki Leaks

CiaranRT wrote:

Hahahaha...

A dog can be loyal, Axlin.  A dog.  It means nothing.

Loyalty without examination of what you're being loyal to makes you a fucking drone.

You are a fucking drone.

And this?  This is the vaunted honour of the US military?  To bark like a dog at its master's command, no matter how sickening or unjust that command is?

You surrendered all claims to honour and integrity when you surrendered your mind to criminals and ideologues who think no more of sending men like you to die than they do of the innocents you laughingly slaughter.

The honour of the US military is an international fucking joke, as, now, are you.

CiaranRT
 Rep: 0 

Re: Wiki Leaks

CiaranRT wrote:

Oh - and bleat your worthless macho posturing to people who give a shit.

CiaranRT
 Rep: 0 

Re: Wiki Leaks

CiaranRT wrote:

Randall Flagg - Ahahaha...

Tell yourself the world needs scum like you while you still can.  You'll be slaughtering your own people soon enough when you whole fucking nation collapses and the militias take to the streets. 

Your "safety net" has gone beyond it's remit.  Have you not noticed?  Do you not care? 

When that net envelopes all free men and women, when all are caught trapped in its strands, and when a man is hunted and demonised for the crime of honesty?

That means you've fucked up, Randall.  You fucked up bad.

America today is like Britain at the height of it's empire.  Arrogant.  Callous.  Drunk on it's own moral certainty.

You know how this ends.  It end in blood.  The blood of men like you, and the sundering of the American spirit itself. 

Just as Britain is a nation broken and swamped with cynicism and self-hate, so too will America be.

The American spirit itself will die.  And you are one of it's many killers.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Re: Wiki Leaks

.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 431 

Re: Wiki Leaks

buzzsaw wrote:

I've never seen one thread full of so many personal attacks - all coming from one person (and his alias/recruit).  Why he hasn't been banned yet is beyond me.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Wiki Leaks

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB