You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: My Strange Addiction on TLC

Has anyone watched this show?

It's outrageous what some of these people do.   I know there are deep psychological disorders with them but some of these things are crazy.

Sleeping with a blow dryer on in bed for 8 hours.
Eating Toilet Paper.
Eating Couch Cushions.
Wearing a Furry outfit for most of the time.
Eating Comet Cleaner for years.
Having real doll as you significant other.

Craziness!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yeah i saw a commercial where some woman liked to eat laundry degtergent or something and the doc was like yeah there is alot of bad stuff in there for you , and the chick was like "whoa"

havent actually seen the show though

good to see you here again DTJ smile

Good to see you too Neemo and everyone else here 9

Last night I saw the one with the guy that accepts the real doll as his significant other.
Thinks more people in the future will go synthetic as he put it.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

^^

I've heard of that before. Someone posted a doc on it called "Guys and Dolls" here at Evo awhile back.

It was bizarre, weird, sad, so many different things. Because they had men from all different walks of life that used the dolls for different things. One guy just never fit in with women, and "married" his, and treated her like a real person. Then started breaking down crying when "she" had to be sent to (the shop) to have her vagina rebuilt, because "she" was so old. Another guy was a Norman Bates-type with a mother complex, and SEVERAL dolls. Another guy had been used by women, and his social pinnacle was in high school, so he just froze time there. He was in his 50's, had his old Dodge Charger, lived alone, played video games, and that's it. And then another guy was just a sex fiend.

Really from all walks of life. STRANGE fetish.

Good to see you back, even with this weird-ass thread. 16

Axlin08 wrote:

^^

I've heard of that before. Someone posted a doc on it called "Guys and Dolls" here at Evo awhile back.

It was bizarre, weird, sad, so many different things. Because they had men from all different walks of life that used the dolls for different things. One guy just never fit in with women, and "married" his, and treated her like a real person. Then started breaking down crying when "she" had to be sent to (the shop) to have her vagina rebuilt, because "she" was so old. Another guy was a Norman Bates-type with a mother complex, and SEVERAL dolls. Another guy had been used by women, and his social pinnacle was in high school, so he just froze time there. He was in his 50's, had his old Dodge Charger, lived alone, played video games, and that's it. And then another guy was just a sex fiend.

Really from all walks of life. STRANGE fetish.

Good to see you back, even with this weird-ass thread. 16

LOL   it had to have it's vagina rebuilt....daaaaaaaamn.   I mean it's better then stalking and kidnapping a woman or raping so that is good.   I don't know if this would be in the fetish world considering they have the dolls out of being lonesome and seriously consider them like a real person.   

Are U kidding I am all about weird ass threads...LOL  9

Nice to see you too Axlin!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

LOL   it had to have it's vagina rebuilt....daaaaaaaamn.

"we can rebuild her ... make her faster .... stronger" 16

[youtube]qcba-ZgtsT4&feature=related[/youtube]

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Lindsay Wagner is STILL a babe. 11

Neemo wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

LOL   it had to have it's vagina rebuilt....daaaaaaaamn.

"we can rebuild her ... make her faster .... stronger" 16

[youtube]qcba-ZgtsT4&feature=related[/youtube]

HAHAHA!!!  Love it, I used have a doll of her  9    Not to mention watch this show all the time!

Board footer