You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Roderick
 Rep: 0 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

Roderick wrote:

people are saying that is a 4 month old clip

many say fake and one said the scream at the start is the scream from CD backwards

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

If it's a 4 month old clip, then I must've been in the dark, because I haven't heard of anything "leaking" since CD's release.

Even those snippets of 'The General' were dated from years ago.

I think this Cuban Skies thing is brand spankin'.

That CD scream "backwards" thing is BS. All of Axl's screams are pretty similiar. They could've said I.R.S. too, doesn't matter. Just fanboys looking WAY to far into something.

johndivney wrote:

i dunno.. the 'mister' in that chatroom was pretty vague tbh.. weird he wouldn't go on webcam to verify hisself yet was willing to post a clip??

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:
christina_rose wrote:

That's my birthday, and I'm 4 hours from Dallas. I'd make the trip on even a 50% chance of Axl showing up.

I was about to say "Just go anyway - the worst case scenario is you hang out at a strip club for your birthday" but then I saw that you're a female!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
johndivney wrote:

i dunno.. the 'mister' in that chatroom was pretty vague tbh.. weird he wouldn't go on webcam to verify hisself yet was willing to post a clip??

Decent point. Didn't even think about the fact at this point, even MSL can have impersonators.

If that shit ever takes off, it'll be done. We can't sift through millions of bullshitters. It'd be an endless task.

christina_rose
 Rep: 15 

Axlin- thanks for the welcome. smile I'm still on here, I come by, I just don't post much. I'm what you could call a fangirl, so stuff like this has me going "omgomgomg* inside.

Hunter- Being a stripclub wouldn't stop me from going for one hot second. And, according to Jarmo at HTGTH, he says it's fake. I guess I'll have to wait to see. That's Superbowl weekend, and Dallas is likely going to be a madhouse because of it.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Look, he's not gonna leak anything, nothing's gonna happen except GNR fans are going to get screwed in the end like always. The end.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

With all the shitty fake clips around that sends everyone batshit, that one would have made the rounds. Never heard it before today.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Just been thinking about this more.

Bumblefoot made it clear from interviews recently that plans existed for Feb 2011 - and that it was looking like they might fall through.

So now MSL (who is a self admitted con-man when it comes to this stuff anyway) claims to have a bunch of confidential info relating to the Feb plans and says if GNR don't announce their plans he will?

Meanwhile he's also offering around private emails and documets to parties that may have legal actions against the band.

These are actions that threaten potentially millions of dollars worth of investment, and could well bring down the band entirely, or at least cause the kind of silence we hate as he completely derails any chance of a new album cycle, us tour, and increases the odds of the band getting bogged down in more litigation.

Frankly, what gives him the right?

I want new music just as much as the rest of you. But the fact that we've supported the band through the waits, through line up changes, and held on even when Axl ran things his own unusual way, does not in and of itself entitle us to jack shit really.

We're fans...we have an interest in the band and want future activities to enjoy our interest - so of course we want tours and new music - but when people do stuff that fucks up the band like this will - it's crossing a line and just unacceptable to me.

I know everyone thinks they deserve everything, and that the band has it comming or whatever, but to me at the end of the day, the sad reality is the  the music is Axls, the band is his livelyhood and his business to run however he chooses - and it's not MSL's call how 2011 plays itself out. Sorry to be an axlite or whatever...but that's just the facts as I see them.

Hey we all like the drama, and I guess maybe underneth the attention seeking self promotion and damn near pathalogical need for gameplaying and cons that MSL and others persist with, perhaps they're really fans of the band too...but in that case I really don't understand why he's initiating an action that will do nothing but cause harm.

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:

If MSL wants to shut up the naysayers who still don't believe him, all he has to do is post a new clip of Checkmate/Jackie Chan that goes about five seconds longer than the old one.

Another possibility, too, is that if there is a mole in Axl's organization who wants this stuff released and MSL doesn't do it, then he may simply send it someone else to leak. Or MSL's backup in China may get leaked. There's copies out there in the wild that are close to surfacing so the best they can do is to get CDII out before the leaks inevitably happen.

Board footer