You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I keep telling people that if you've seen the supposed Power Point slide, you've already seen MSL's "big announcement" for next Wednesday.

Yeah. And really, who gives a shit about resignation letters, emails and who gets paid what. If that's at all important to anyone, outside the person who's business is getting laid out for the world to see, that's pretty pathetic.

In all seriousness, anything besides new music, I don't give a shit. I wouldn't look at, read it, or even give a second thought about it.

Roderick
 Rep: 0 

Roderick wrote:
russtcb wrote:

SLCPUNK and I have been chatting a bit this morning and I just remembered this; if Guns N' Roses would just do things like a remotely normal band, none of us would have to put up with crap like this.

yeah true

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

please refer to post number 2 in this thread.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

please refer to post number 2 in this thread.

from msl

to everyone else -- i always keep my promises. on february 2, i will publish the first in what will be an on going series of stories on the history of chinese democracy. the first story will fully detail what the plan for 2011 is supposed to be as well as why it probably won't end up happening.

Plus he's not releasing any music. He says he has CD II but wants to wait and hear it properly on vinyl. Wha???

So, he has nothing. Even if he has documents, he still has nothing. Who really gives a shit about any of that?

Sky Dog wrote:
misterID wrote:

So... We're not getting any leaked songs? 16

my man....:beer:  It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere...

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

To people pretending they're not interested in dirt, you're lying to us and to yourselves. The only reason there was the mythical interest in Chinese was BECAUSE of the dirt surrounding it. Stop acting self-righteous.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
russtcb wrote:
emcitymisfit wrote:

To people pretending they're not interested in dirt, you're lying to us and to yourselves. The only reason there was the mythical interest in Chinese was BECAUSE of the dirt surrounding it. Stop acting self-righteous.

I could care less about any "dirt".

The only history about Chinese I was/am interested in can be found in Chinese Whispers.

Right on, Russ! End of fuckin' story!  22

Would I like to see a documentary-like-DVD with footage from the sessions and stuff like that? Fuck yeah!

Would I want to read private emails between Axl and Robin or whatever! Fuck no!

Everyone who has ever been in GNR are very creative and "colorfull" people with interesting personalities. And considering how much bad blood there have been at times I'm very aware that there must have been some real juicy communication between them over the last 20 or so years.

But fuckin hell, just because modern technology CAN give us access to this, doesen't make me interested in digging in that stuff, nor does it make it a "journalist's" right to expose it to the fans!

This is not government or military documents that will expose stuff that we should be aware of. It's just a fuckin' rock n' roll band for God's sake!!!!

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I don't like to read things which are not MEANT for me/us. It's a question of morals and ethics. These documents were most likely stolen. I don't like the sound of this, but it's really exciting tongue

Board footer