You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: lets talk about recent happenings then

BLS-Pride wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

"Find the right mods? We have had the best staff a forum could "
"Did you just make that statement after being here for a while? "

Yes i did  Moderation is at will here a thread can go anywhere. wen a few get offended or bored its locked even though there could be some 12-17k views. Yes its a dubble sided thing. I will grant im here because of the moderation or lack of in the past. Not so much for the recent moderation.

Your thread is the first thread I locked in months. And we do not go around locking things when people get offended or bored. Few threads get locked and if someone makes a case for the thread in question we look at it and if its worth reopening we do. I just don't see your side of this.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
ppp wrote:

Jamester, now that you've been proven to be truthful you shoudl tell people what MSL has and what he doesn't have. If he doesn't have anything exciting, then lets end his 15 mintues of fame.

I wouldn't mind that at all if you are up for it Jamester.  He has been holding this over the GN'R online community for a month now and if people can know one way or another how much fact there is to this, then everyone can move on.  After all, it doesn't sound like MSL is going to release anything anytime soon judging by his recent comments.

Ali

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i dont want that discussion in here though...when jamester is ready to respond or whatever he can send me a pm....or any other mod.... and the thread will be reopened about his orlando feild trip

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i dont want that discussion in here though...when jamester is ready to respond or whatever he can send me a pm....or any other mod.... and the thread will be reopened about his orlando feild trip

Understood.

Jamester, I hope you will consider posting a more formal response.  It would help to put this whole MSL-memory stick saga into its proper perspective.

Ali

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Ali wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Understood.

Jamester, I hope you will consider posting a more formal response.  It would help to put this whole MSL-memory stick saga into its proper perspective.

Ali

That's all he had to do in the first place. But it just wasn't working that way.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

"Find the right mods? We have had the best staff a forum could "
"Did you just make that statement after being here for a while? "

Yes i did  Moderation is at will here a thread can go anywhere. wen a few get offended or bored its locked even though there could be some 12-17k views. Yes its a dubble sided thing. I will grant im here because of the moderation or lack of in the past. Not so much for the recent moderation.

whatever there isnt many locked threads here (until recently) if anything the threads drift off topic and whatnot, sometimes makes it difficult to navigate older topics to find info that you may be looking for

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

i'm almost tempted to pull those ron posts from mygnr into that other thread to put those recent posts by the ron haters into context

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

to everyone shouting for closure my point is only to prove im not lying. neemo did grant me the space to do so. i do have recipts ect from where we met. they all have addys and phone numbers. i offered the pw to my msl site it remained open for a day and half for verification before i was ip banned there. I did not post there and he had no other reason to close it than to keep out people that wanted to verify.

In retrospect i wish i would have kept my whole meet private. I overstepped the bounds of normal fan. i was called a lie. and im tired of the whole thing.

to save the addys and phone numbers of the recipts i have to where we met i will need to make 2 posts one to send mods for verification  and one with such details blacked out. there is also posibilly a security tape. I have climbed the managment ladder at that local Mcdonalds and am wating on the area manager to return my call. Again this is all more than i should have to do.

I think the point of this thread is more about the users to tell the mods what they want from gnr evo and not a msl vs jamester thread.

at this point imma let it go. IF i work something out with a mod i will post. you guys arnt likely to get what msl has. I had thought the video audio would be a good listen. but i question what msl has as true. and i dont know what the right move is.

Im sorry for the he said she said. I have nothing to gain from lying, being called a lie, smearing msl or gnr. im just a fan with no merch and nothing to sell and at the end of the day if the baggage gets to heavy its easiest to just walk away.

yes its old news. msl still talks it up on his site. you guys could always go there and hope for release.

forgive me for being a typetard. everything is unedited thought

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i'm almost tempted to pull those ron posts from mygnr into that other thread to put those recent posts by the ron haters into context

IMHO an awesome idea..wen i got over being called a lier i went there to pull qoutes but found them locked and mods puzzled 22

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

It makes no difference if the MSL/jamester meeting happened or not, we still are not going to learn about whats on the memory stick. Its like people trying to get their 15 miinutes roll Unless someone is willing to say or show what he knows and prove it, its all pointless.

Its like me saying I know something really cool or whatever about the band but can't tell you what it is, well what the fuck is the point of bringing it up then?

I'm sick to the teeth with this subject, until we get something credible I say keep them locked and reopen when/if that occurs.

Well thats my opinion on  the issue

Board footer