You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: lets talk about recent happenings then

Neemo wrote:
axlgod wrote:

this hoarder shit does get boring.
*sigh* just leak the whole shit & get it over with.

if you are looking for music i dont think there is any out there...or if there is unheard songs out there in circulation the ones that have it are closed mouthed about it all

i think the only thing that is on the table right now is the information that MSL has procured .... by appearances its mostly internal correspondance with Axl and and various associates as well as outlines for various plans that have not come to fruition for one reason or another

i'm still not sold that i really wanna bother with it tbh...i'm curious about a couple things (reasons for Robin's departure mainly) but other stuff i could care less about (ie salaries and hissy fits) we already know a crap load of unreleased song titles from axl himself

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

LOL

Wow, you actually believe that? You ain't worth it, dude.

I'm worth it. Fighting a losing battle isn't worth it for you, which I understand.  Not many people rushing to your defense because they are sick of it too. You aren't the problem, its how you handled it. Hopefully it was a learning experience for you.

Sky Dog wrote:

you guys can stop now!

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

On matters such as this, I will accept no proof other than what my own eyes can see and ears can hear. That doesn't make jamester or misterid or msl liars, because I don't disbelieve any of them, but I don't believe them either.

Frankly, I think they all ought to just stop talking about it if they're not going to talk about it.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Imo Buzz it must be HARD to work for you.You seem to have a way to express such a strong opinion while belittling others in a tone that states your opinion is the most valid(near to fact as possible) must be hard to swallow for some. Rock On !

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

Imo Buzz you must be HARD to work for you.You seem to have a way to express such a strong opinion while belittling others in a tone that states your opinion is the most valid(near to fact as possible) must be hard to swallow for some. Rock On !

I am much nicer in person.  I don't have people working for me, nor do I want people working for me. In person, it is much easier to explain yourself in a less direct manner where you can communicate in many different ways. On the internet, I find it much easier to be direct to avoid any confusion as to where I stand.

I agree witt cc. I don't believe anyone nor do I think they are necessarily lying. I don't know because people have chosen to be vague and not share information that they claim to have.  Most people seem to agree that if you bring it up, you better deliver. If not, there's no need to bring it up. That's all I have said. Not sure what is so bad about that.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

The whole lot of this garbage should be moved to The Garden, its not really about GNR, and more about forum members.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

Imo Buzz you must be HARD to work for you.You seem to have a way to express such a strong opinion while belittling others in a tone that states your opinion is the most valid(near to fact as possible) must be hard to swallow for some. Rock On !

I am much nicer in person.  I don't have people working for me, nor do I want people working for me. In person, it is much easier to explain yourself in a less direct manner where you can communicate in many different ways. On the internet, I find it much easier to be direct to avoid any confusion as to where I stand.

Good point thanks for sharing.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Communist China wrote:

On matters such as this, I will accept no proof other than what my own eyes can see and ears can hear. That doesn't make jamester or misterid or msl liars, because I don't disbelieve any of them, but I don't believe them either.

Frankly, I think they all ought to just stop talking about it if they're not going to talk about it.

Best post of this entire thread.

Sky Dog wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

I agree witt cc. I don't believe anyone nor do I think they are necessarily lying. I don't know because people have chosen to be vague and not share information that they claim to have.  Most people seem to agree that if you bring it up, you better deliver. If not, there's no need to bring it up. That's all I have said. Not sure what is so bad about that.

nothing's bad about that.....I agree the MSL stuff should be shelved until we get any form of proof. I believe he has all the documents. However, without seeing them in context, discussion is worthless and quite frankly, irritating, at this point. hmm

Board footer