You are not logged in. Please register or login.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

Re: Bumblefoot responds to rumors about him

Ron was pushed? Wouldn't that assume that people were generally buying into these rumors?

Axl suffered through horrible press for years and stayed quiet.

Ron posting his side on a message board is fine, but the childish rants against shit stirrers is simply shooting rubber bands at the moon. I highly doubt he put some anonymous kid sitting behind a computer in his place.

AtariLegend wrote:

He did nothing wrong, there'd been more bitching about him if he hadn't said anything.

You guys should be thankful that he at leasts he takes the time to read these forums and know what people think, even if half of "Gn'R" forums are fucking pretentious 14 year olds with no social skills, 40 year old virgins and Internet trolls posting from 3 or 4 different accounts in each thread to whine, cause they don't have a life.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

OMFG im soo bored of this whole shit! 16

Hes a good guy !
Hes a bad guy !

WTF REALLY?  Rons a rocker!  At what point was it decided that we wanted our rockers to be nice, proper, and polite.Real shit on me ill take it and smile PUSSY types. Jeezus fuck let it go!

I do understand rape sensitivity but get the fuck over it. Im shure it wasnt some VOODOO chant curse placed from Ron's keybord to make that type thing happen.

Ron caught without his beard
sexy%20lady%20dalek.jpg

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

jamester wrote:

At what point was it decided that we wanted our rockers to be nice, proper, and polite.]

I want everyone to be nice, proper, and polite.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

yeah that is really classy, you know if someone wished raped, sodomy or called your mom, sister a cunt that you would want to kick that persons ass. or do you think that would be ok?

I'd be fine with it, as long as they didn't actually do it.

They're WORDS.  It really doesn't effect me, nor should it effect you or the people Ron told off.  He was just defending himself.  They threw the first stones, so they deserved all the verbal jabs they received and more.  Stop crying about it.  Seriously, it's unbecoming of you.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
faldor wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

yeah that is really classy, you know if someone wished raped, sodomy or called your mom, sister a cunt that you would want to kick that persons ass. or do you think that would be ok?

They're WORDS.  It really doesn't effect me, nor should it effect you or the people Ron told off.  He was just defending himself.  They threw the first stones, so they deserved all the verbal jabs they received and more.  Stop crying about it.  Seriously, it's unbecoming of you.

Agreed. Seriously Dave.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

as a member of a gnr forum bbf is entitled to his opinions and he is entiled to be treated with the same respect and benefits and freedoms as all of the other members as declared by the mods. if you have a problem wih that you should take it up with the mods or start your own site in which band members ar not allowed as members. His spite is in response to many wrongs made against him. If what was said about him was 100 percent objective and truthful and he lashed back knowing this it would be different. if he didn't post so often for the sake of maintaining a reltaionship with the fans it would be different. if we were paying him a mothly service fee it would be different. HE'S A ROCKSTAR! the only time he owes us any professionalism is when we pay to see him perform.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

jamester wrote:

OMFG im soo bored of this whole shit! 16

Hes a good guy !
Hes a bad guy !

WTF REALLY?  Rons a rocker!  At what point was it decided that we wanted our rockers to be nice, proper, and polite.Real shit on me ill take it and smile PUSSY types. Jeezus fuck let it go!

I do understand rape sensitivity but get the fuck over it. Im shure it wasnt some VOODOO chant curse placed from Ron's keybord to make that type thing happen.

Ron caught without his beard

I respect your opinion, but I just don't agree with it. Ron can do whatever he wants, make as big an ass of himself as he wants, but I, in turn, have the right to lose respect for him when he engages trollish behavior. As I mentioned earlier, Ron has done a lot of great things for the fans, but the mygnr chat and this latest message were not those shining examples.

If it makes you feel better, I have been brutally critical of the NY Jets trash talking as well; I think when you have the goods, you don't need to sell it. Just let the music and talent speak for itself. Rumors, innuendo, it's all trash and no one was buying the those spread about Ron anyway.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
russtcb wrote:
johndivney wrote:

dave has standards
bbf doesn't meet them
/thread

This.

Ron = Human. Humans can only be pushed so far before pushing back.
End of discussion.

i hope you get ass raped buy some big gay dude

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
DCK wrote:
faldor wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

Agreed. Seriously Dave.

you really are a cunt you know that, the rancid kind of cunt with a yeast infection

Board footer