You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal myGnRforum chat transcripts

Axlin16 wrote:

This fuckin' thing has been beat into the ground, and after everything Ron has done, if anyone continues to degrade him, you are pathetic and deserve nothing.

I'm sorry, but this is just old.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

"from an ex bbf friend" posted on gnfnr.com

Posted Today, 11:09 AM
1) Technically, there is no "Alex". Alex = Bumblefoot most of the time and sometimes one of his PR people. There is a guy called Alex and he would identify himself as that when asked, but most of the replies from "Alex" are from Bumblefoot.

2) Bumblefoot is a member on many Guns n Roses related message boards, for many years under different names. His accounts have hundreds and some thousands of posts. Easy to find him, the ones who mainly promote Bumblefoot and open threads about him and his solo efforts or attack people who critisize Bumble. He is highly technical and computer savy, he knows how to hide his tracks and uses different way of typing etc., in the details he is advanced. He also has a dozen relatives/family working for him doing the exact same thing.

3) He also has multiple accounts on sites like Youtube, Blabbermouth, Harmony Central, different guitar message boards, etc., to counter comments or promote himself.

4) He is more obsessed than Axl even when it comes to opinions of people about himself or his guitar work.

5) He spends on average more than 8 hours a day behind the computer being busy with that stuff alone. This excludes emails, friends, etc.

6) He is a fraud using Guns n Roses for his own career and the money, he loathes Guns n Roses music, he ridicules Axl and Axl's voice, talks shit about Guns n Roses fans and more. This all he does openly when amongst relatives/family/friends (which I was one of), especially when he has had a few drinks he tells exactly how he feels about it all.

7) He thinks DJ is a "no talent faggot taking more than he deserves, he should keep to taking it in the ass as he is used to". Tommy is "an alcoholic turdface who needs to shut the fuck up and fuck off to his own shitty band". "Fuck Buckethead and his chicken gang raped mom". Finck he thinks was "hilarious, why did he even pick up the guitar in the first place, try another instrument". "Axl is the biggest fucking loser I have ever met, who the fuck does this queen think he is? He can't even sing properly anymore without all these high tech effects he is using live constantly". "Axl's rasp is an added effect that kicks in, it is not his real voice, he's a joke". "Slash is a boring guitarist and people love predictable shit like he plays". "You need to have brains to get my music and guitar playing". "I get paid shit loads of cash playing dumb shit to dumb people, love it". And so forth.

8) At the moment he is a non active member of Guns n Roses. He is not fired yet, but he is not getting paid and his services are not wanted and he is not being informed about what is happening in the band. Now you know why he does not answer anything about Guns n Roses. So the last few months he is in high gear to promote himself and his own solo career to milk the last out of his relation with Guns n Roses. He can be hired back if Axl changes his mind, but Axl sees through his bullshit too now. If he takes him back it is because there was no other option.

Yea right. Whoever made this shit up is pathetic and needs to get a life.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
bigbri wrote:

When I discuss things like an adult i say stuff like this: If you're dumb enough to see the bullshit Dave spews or the childish assholes at MyGnr, you deserve the all the negativity that is going to come your way. Simply put, if you believe all that stuff, you're a dumbass and cannot be saved from your own stupidity.

Just because  you dont believe or agree with it does not mean its bullshit, esp when it comes to this band, a lot of the time the hard to believe stuff always has some ring of truth to it. 

The funny thing is, if Ron is fired like the rumors are at the moment, and it does come out that he was talking shit about DJ, then what? You will never say oh Dave or others were right about that, you will just act like nothing happened and never give credit to the people that were telling everyone what was really going on.  Then of course the next time someone brings up something you think is BS you will just do your same childish act.

Not saying those things I quoted was legit, but as with any rumor you need to show it all, not just pick and choose what should be posted.  GO go jarmos if you are into that.  hell jarmo wont even allow that interview from Ron to be posted and that is from Rons own month.

Instead of crying about it and bitching and moaning that just prolongs it, why not just say, oh that sounds like BS and leave it at that?? You just like to grandstand that is your and others problem when it comes to things that are not 100% kiss ass.

Take Cramer for example, that is exactly what you should be doing.
He didint attach the messenger or cry about it.

He just called bullshit and left it at that.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

johndivney wrote:
russtcb wrote:
downliner wrote:

Anyone who brings up this shit should be banned. Its not even interesting to discuss, just trolling for the sake of it.

I'm beginning to feel the same way. We keep deleting/banning the person(s) posting this crap because there's no source or proof to the claims. It doesn't help when they're allowed to post elsewhere then one of our members re-posts it here.

i do feel the same way as downliner

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

johndivney wrote:

the prob is it's dave & trolls like him starting 'the rumours' or just saying shit for the sake of killing 15mins on the internet.. it's so predictable n tired.. but it's kinda funny & sad..

Lomax wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
bigbri wrote:

When I discuss things like an adult i say stuff like this: If you're dumb enough to see the bullshit Dave spews or the childish assholes at MyGnr, you deserve the all the negativity that is going to come your way. Simply put, if you believe all that stuff, you're a dumbass and cannot be saved from your own stupidity.

Just because  you dont believe or agree with it does not mean its bullshit, esp when it comes to this band, a lot of the time the hard to believe stuff always has some ring of truth to it. 

The funny thing is, if Ron is fired like the rumors are at the moment, and it does come out that he was talking shit about DJ, then what? You will never say oh Dave or others were right about that, you will just act like nothing happened and never give credit to the people that were telling everyone what was really going on.  Then of course the next time someone brings up something you think is BS you will just do your same childish act.

Not saying those things I quoted was legit, but as with any rumor you need to show it all, not just pick and choose what should be posted.  GO go jarmos if you are into that.  hell jarmo wont even allow that interview from Ron to be posted and that is from Rons own month.

Instead of crying about it and bitching and moaning that just prolongs it, why not just say, oh that sounds like BS and leave it at that?? You just like to grandstand that is your and others problem when it comes to things that are not 100% kiss ass.

Take Cramer for example, that is exactly what you should be doing.
He didint attach the messenger or cry about it.

He just called bullshit and left it at that.

Ban this guy. He's putting a guys life on the line for the sake of hearsay

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

we are finished with the Ron vs DJ and the ron being fired rumors...last warning

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer