You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: RockAAA Interview With Alan Niven

nugdafied wrote:
ppp wrote:
nugdafied wrote:
ppp wrote:

I can't believe he keeps breaking the #1 rule of managers/agents/etc: Never insult your client or former client.

Yeah, maybe you should gnreducate him on how rock band managers should behave...I mean, imagine how much you could teach Alan Niven about the music business!!!

roll

Or maybe you should get a life outside only posting to insult people on a message board. Must suck being an old angry man with no life and obsessed with a band that hasn't existed in 20 years. Maybe you can get a 94th account and tell me off on yet another board? MAybe you can educate on how you got to such a sad place in life?

lol...wut? 16

johndivney wrote:

isn't there an unreleased backstage/tour documentary from around the time of the ISE video??

i disagree with Niven regarding it's release. in hindsight it would've only added to their sleazy reputation & proffered further ammo to those who think they made bad decisions - which is a good thing as it pisses people off & keeps the mainstream away from GnR a la nice boys don't play rock n roll! like i wouldn't want anyone to be a fan of the band if they hated on the ISE video the way people hate on Axl or OIAM or.. it woulda been more fuel to keep people AWAY while attracting the RIGHT crowd.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Izzy was the heart and soul of the band. Flat out.

There's a reason Guns N' Roses haven't done anything comparable since 1991. There's one common denominator there - Iz.

Board footer