You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Axl fires back at Irv with lawsuit

misterID wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Man. Stuff like this makes me think of what an amazing couple of years it COULD'VE been.... VH/GNR US Tour, then the Asian tour that just occurred then another US tour that should've started in Feb? That would've been great.

The only way that would've happened was with the old line up reuniting. So, in other words, none of that was going to happen.

Lomax wrote:
misterID wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Man. Stuff like this makes me think of what an amazing couple of years it COULD'VE been.... VH/GNR US Tour, then the Asian tour that just occurred then another US tour that should've started in Feb? That would've been great.

The only way that would've happened was with the old line up reuniting. So, in other words, none of that was going to happen.

Im sure your opinion is valuable in your own mind, but you must also see that it does not constitute as fact and is pretty useless outside of your imagination?  No different to anyone else's of course, but it seems the people supporting a reunion expect that they should be given the benefit of the doubt while those who enjoy the new band need to prove themselves.... Maybe that doesn't apply to you BUT, musically speaking lets take a loo at why that is the case?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Riad wrote:
misterID wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Im sure your opinion is valuable in your own mind, but you must also see that it does not constitute as fact and is pretty useless outside of your imagination?  No different to anyone else's of course, but it seems the people supporting a reunion expect that they should be given the benefit of the doubt while those who enjoy the new band need to prove themselves.... Maybe that doesn't apply to you BUT, musically speaking lets take a loo at why that is the case?

I THINK his point was, it was Azoff's intention to get a reunion.  And all of those proposed plans hinged on that happening.  Since Axl wasn't going to let that happen, those plans would not have taken place.

At least, that's how I took it.  misterID is a pretty big supporter of the new band.

Lomax wrote:

oh my bad sorry ID

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

No problem. At least faldor understood. 16

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

I think the rest of us did too.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

No problem. At least faldor understood. 16

I agree with you regardless of how you interpret what you said.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
misterID wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Agreed, which pretty much sets up the reunion FOR the VH/GN'R double bill, and by the time that happens - Old GN'R doesn't need VH IV for a double headline, and neither does VH IV, SOOOO...

Suddenly Azoff has two mega-stadium rock acts in his stable.

Done and done.

He thought he was slick... but not too slick for Misser Rose. I'm sure the Get In The Ring 2011 remix is right around the corner.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Props to Axl for being so brave and bloody minded. I may not agree but I respect.

johndivney wrote:

yea but remember u said that when he takes a judging role on american x factor in 4 or 5 years time as a means 2 pay the bills.

Board footer