You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: New Info regarding CD

Sky Dog wrote:

Neemo, thanks for the info and it is good to know that the label may not be trying to sell the album to someone else. One less thing to worry about.:peace:

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Thanks Neemo. Karma!

Thats the type of info us rabid fans are looking for, simply deleting threads doesn't do anything but irritate.

Can't wait for my monthly edition of Classic Rock! (I have a subscription so get it early).

Looking forward to the feature on a year in the making, I wander who this guy's source was?

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

2008 is meant to be good year...Superb news..:thumbup:

bucketfoot
 Rep: 4 

bucketfoot wrote:

I hate to be a downer, but assuming every piece of business is done right now, at the very earliest we would get the album in mid-April or so and I really doubt that.

Who knows, but I'm not going to get amped up.

Good job Neemo.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

At least something seems to be happening. 'Defcon 2' I would say!

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Great job Neemo. Sounds good!

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Sorry guys just came on today and found this interesting. I have to say the album is NOT done. Why would the record label have it in their possesion and still be discussing with Axl. They've got it, so now distribute it their way. The album isn't done. This all seems like more elaborate scheming and rumor slinging by the GnR camp themselves to buy more time with the fans. I'm not bitter, I don't care lol. I'm just wondering why none of you have considerd the posibility(real good possibility) that the album is not done let alone handed in. The album being handed in and the label still negotiating makes no sense. Axl loses all leverage once the album is in.  He'd have no say basically.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

At least something seems to be happening. 'Defcon 2' I would say!

I would put the situation at Defcon 4.:thumbup:

Good work Neemo.

Bono, we don't know what the status of GNR's contract is now, so Axl could still have a bit of leverage even if its been handed in.

Good to see you back.:beer:

Sky Dog wrote:

Under any set of circumstances-handed in or not, until we hear from Uni/Geffen/Interscope, it is all immaterial to us. There is no release date in sight and at this point, no rumors of proposed timeframes either. Nothing.:headbang:

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
madagas wrote:

Under any set of circumstances-handed in or not, until we hear from Uni/Geffen/Interscope, it is all immaterial to us. There is no release date in sight and at this point, no rumors of proposed timeframes either. Nothing.:headbang:

Hey, stop being so bitter.:haha::beer:

I do agree that the only thing to really "wait" for is a Uni announcement. The days of fake insiders, band member statements,etc. getting my hopes up are long gone.

Board footer