You are not logged in. Please register or login.

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

Re: Video tour of GN'Rs backstage area

alexh0618 wrote:

Don't know if this has been posted before but it's a pretty cool video I came across.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Interesting to glimpse some of the machine behind these kinds of shows...thanks for posting it!

Lomax wrote:

He does use an oxygen thingy!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Thanks for that!

I love the way the dude at the start says 'we're gonna put a show on for the 'kids''! Uh hello, we're all grown up now!

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
Riad wrote:

He does use an oxygen thingy!

Didn't know that was still news to anybody. It goes way back to at least the early 90's...

Saw some of this footage before, but not the whole thing. Thanx for sharing!  smile

johndivney wrote:

axl is so spoilt
i suppose if one little thing in his massive backstage lot is missing or out of place he can use that as an excuse to not play the show

& i love how the girl with the crap hair tries to excuse them having separate trailers & goes on to say about how huge axl's entourage is
you can just tell by her flimsy excuses she doesn't buy half or any of what she's saying

& anyone sensible uses those oxygen things. that's the least of axl's affectations.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I saw this last year or so, it's old.

But yeah I felt the EXACT same way as you John. I just rolled my eyes and groaned at the whole thing.

There's nothing wrong, with all the money Axl's made, to have a fully decked out backstage area with top-end equipment - nothing wrong, i'd do the same. Home away from home, ya know?

But when the chick tries to explain the seperation bullshit between Axl's shit versus the rest, it's a total fuckin' joke and frankly embarassing. It shows you how much a "certain family" keeps their vampire teeth in the side of his ass.

Dizzy Reed has been with the band for how many years? And all Dizwald needs is a suitcase, hair conditioner, a keyboard, and beer. BOOM - world tour.

That's rock n' roll

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

But when the chick tries to explain the seperation bullshit between Axl's shit versus the rest, it's a total fuckin' joke and frankly embarassing. It shows you how much a "certain family" keeps their vampire teeth in the side of his ass.

Really? I mean, I also feel that the whole Brazilian-family-personal-assistant/management thing is kinda wierd.

But really? They "keep their vampire teeth in the side of his ass"?

What have come out that I missed that was so horrible?

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Funny those Swedes after the show there, trashing Axl to the max.

"Where's Slash"
"Nothing without Slash.."
Etc etc

And then I keep thinking..what if Slash HAD been there.

Would they still bitch?

I think they actually would, they would just turn on something else..

"Not as good as they used to be..."
"Slash and Axl got fat..."
"Their new album (if had been made) is nothing compared to AFD"
"Slash lost it and Axl sings bad"

It's so easy to bitch and whine.

Board footer