You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Better Mix

imsorry wrote:

Its more like the first leak...
Kick,snare mixed with samples guitar,bass,overheads req'd , add light chorus on dist.guitars, tried to get that modern rock sound Chris Lord-Alge style...LOL (i wish) 17

http://www.mediafire.com/?qtma0au1k8sjok8

Feedback is appreciate its all about learning... bucket

Edit:i listened it in other system an it sound like crap eheehh still feed is welcome.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

imsorry wrote:

cool thanks , i think i should turn down just a bit the intro drummachine and maybe add a little more bass to the mix overall i think its got lots of more presence and punch but after listen it million times im lost big_smile

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I know. I felt the same way after I remixed the album. You listen to it so many times, it loses some punch.

Anyways, checked out your Better remix, and I thought it was good. Scaled back, simpler, more straight-forward rock. I think it's interesting how it was done, because this remix takes stuff out and actually finds a way to be MORE modern. This could be released as a single in 2011 and sound more accurate.

What was up with that hard break in the outro? Sounded obviously tacked on. Just curious what you were going for there.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

imsorry wrote:

hehe no problem,the break i forgot in the leak it got a tom hit at end and the final doesnt im not sure if i put a tom hit there or use the way it was ive add just a little of the low end bass i think its sound better also turned down the drumachine a bit in the beginning  still need to mix 2 more tracks to get the album done.
nobody noticed the multis of sorry is missing the acoustic guitar?
ive tried phase cancelation like i did in the aim leaks but a whole song to get only the acoustic ...also the 48 khz and the record itself make it almost impossible to match the shit cuz milliseconds is enough to fuck things up!

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Sounds good mate

Board footer