You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: The Star Wars Thread *NO SPOILERS ALLOWED!*

Axlin16 wrote:

lmao 16

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Neemo wrote:

11abd3q.jpg

That's fn SWEET

i'm selling this one too for thsoe who are interested ... just under 2 days left on the auction ... its gotta go

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie … :MESELX:IT

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

thats a cut scene from ages past? or an addition to the feature?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

so your telling me that it was a good idea NOT to have done a presale purchase on these disks? 16

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

From what i've heard there's been numerous of positive changes that Lucas corrected from the original DVD releases and some dating back to the SE releases in theaters in the late 90's.

But of course, i'm sure Mr. Skywalker himself couldn't be entirely satisfied without fucking with something else.

I wish that I had these films on their original format on VHS, before all the edits n' shit. I'd rather watch that than these bastardized versions.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I thought that "Lil' Vader" VW commercial was on the funniest and best Super Bowl commercials i'd ever seen.

It was all the more ironic that when the kid took off the mask the day after - he could easily pass for Mark Hamill's kid. Looked dead like a 8-year old version of Luke Skywalker.

Still one of the very best commercials of all time in my opinion. Classic.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
russtcb wrote:

So as we approach the first ever (and certainly not the last) release of Star Wars on blu-ray, more and more info is coming to light about EVEN MORE changes Lucas has made to the original trilogy.

You know what Vader "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" we all hate from Sith? Well now it makes a completely unnecessary appearance in a pivotal scene in Jedi:
[youtube]eGaSxSuB2vY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

That cannot be real? That's is fucking terrible! As an artist and a movie maker does george Lucas have no cncept fo tellinga  story though emotiona nd atmopshere. the original version was fucking perfect and now it's incredibly tainted if that is in fact real. It loses all artistic merit this way. F-ing disgraceful.  As was the redit of Empire when they give away the fact Vader is Luke's song earlier in the movie. Lucas is a genius but he's also the biggest fucking clown ever..... aside from Michael bay who fucked the Transformers franchise.

Board footer