You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Listening to GNR under the influence of drugs

polluxlm wrote:

Don't get me started.

It becomes a religous experience. Everything seems to fit, and Axl is the greatest genius in the world. In my early pot smoking days I used to do nothing for the first hour but listen to The Blues on headphones. I got something very reminiscent of an orgasm when I heard Buckets solos in Madagascar and TWAT.

One time however it didn't work out so good. I'd smoked just a bit too much. I put on Live Era, and for a moment it was the best thing, then however it went into overdrive. Axl scared the shit out of me, he was like the devil in those speakers.

But generally life is good in those instances.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
madagas wrote:

You can find it all inside, no need to wrestle with your pride, no...you ain't losing your mind your just in the GARDEN.:rock:

NICE!!!!

I like to smoke pot and watch live performances of the new songs

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

For the first time ever I truly enjoyed Bad Apples haha! Two joints in and loving the Illusions one hell of a lot. Gonna have a few more then turn PC off and listen to UYI's again without interruption big_smile

AtariLegend wrote:

Come on guys... "Dark Side Of The Fucking Moon"

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

That's a given Atari. I still think if you got the right kind of weed Sabbath is the best choice for tunes.

Also James.. Yeah combos were my thing for a little too. But I use to mix it with booze which is an ugly result.

Board footer